Turn on thread page Beta

I hate my girlfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone noticing that OP is basically Cartman in the latest season of southpark?

There's no way that no one else is getting this. Surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTeeá786)
    There are more cases of weight loss than weigh gain for anemic suffers. So you need to get your facts straight!
    Anyway the main reason for anemia is diet lacking in iron and essential vitamins.

So my point still stands!
    I think that you need to stop getting so emotional over something so bloody little!! Your crying over something as daft as weight gain

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who’s thinks OP is a troll. This cannot be true.

ReputationRep:
    You should maybe record her threatening you next time so at least you have evidence

what the hell are you doing dating a fat girl anyways? talk about settling :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Its weird how you dated her despite her being fat yet now you seem to hate the fact shes fat. If you really hated her being fat - you wouldn't have dated her to begin with! your logic is ****ing flawed. you're either a fatazz yourself or just retarded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    what the hell are you doing dating a fat girl anyways? talk about settling :lol:
    They do say fat birds are the most greatful.

Jay Cartwright, the inbetweeners.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is amazing, so funny to read.

Not your fault if she commits suicide as this is emotional blackmail.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

you both sound awful
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Dude you cant be responsible , she is clearly bluffing if she is nasty to you and then says if you dump her she we kill her self thats just a dead ass lie leave her no girl should make you feel like sh*t , dump her now name just call her up and do it , really realistically if she did kill her self what would happen to you, NOTHING , the law could do nothing, she was making you feel bad about life and so you dumbed her in a normal human simple way thats that , nothing can happen to you DUMP HER NOW

(Original post by RBalboa)
    Not necessarily, unless she shows real signs of rape or abuse then it's possible they don't believe her. Fight back if you know your innocent
    Doesn't work that way. Plenty of cases of 'guilty until proven innocent' in such scenarios.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You sound like a lovely person.
    You always have to come up with the surrogate white knighting. It's getting old.

Whilst this whole thread is probably fake - why can't you see it from the OP's point of view? He claims to have a nasty gf who is using blackmail to keep them together. If it were a girl, you'd be all over the "dump him you deserve better" schtick.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    You always have to come up with the surrogate white knighting. It's getting old.

Whilst this whole thread is probably fake - why can't you see it from the OP's point of view? He claims to have a nasty gf who is using blackmail to keep them together. If it were a girl, you'd be all over the "dump him you deserve better" schtick.
    I'm blunt towards everyone, regardless of gender.

Perhaps if OP hadn't come across whining like an old man about how fat she is - clearly using this space as a ranting ground for her weight, then there might have been more sympathy for him.

ReputationRep:

Thats what said look at my replie this guy does need a better gf and if seh does commit suicide nothing will happen to him he needs to leave that nasty woman who is bringing him down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Doesn't work that way. Plenty of cases of 'guilty until proven innocent' in such scenarios.
    true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I'm blunt towards everyone, regardless of gender.

Perhaps if OP hadn't come across whining like an old man about how fat she is - clearly using this space as a ranting ground for her weight, then there might have been more sympathy for him.
    So you're a sexist and an ageist. Well done.

All you ever do is weigh in on these threads with your white knighting. It's not blunt - it's usually obsequious to the extreme when the OP is a woman.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by MiszshorTeeá786)
    And It's you're not "your".:fyi:

So not just are you unattractive but you're also illiterate.
    #burn :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    So you're a sexist and an ageist. Well done.

All you ever do is weigh in on these threads with your white knighting. It's not blunt - it's usually obsequious to the extreme when the OP is a woman.
    Thanks for your in-depth analysis and conclusion of what I am.

You may as well address the other posters in this thread who have castigated the OP for their views. In fact, I would say that the way OP has carried themselves out in this thread by insulting another member as well as calling his girlfriend "fat" countless times leaves me to believe that this is more about his attraction towards her. I'm not going to sympathise with someone who is this hostile towards people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appp1998)
    This girl is ****ing insane man. She actually went to the police and made up **** about how I hit her and now she's threatened me with a false rape accusation as well and everyone is going to believe her because everyone always believes a girl over a guy about rape.
    You don't need to worry about the false rape allegation. Most false rape allegations fall flat on their face when police actually start a investigation.

What you should do is possibly look into getting a restraining order against her so that she can't harass you when you dump her.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by username3479526)
    You wouldnt be sticking up for my gf if u knew her. She is ****ing evil. She broke her grandma's walking stick cuz her gran didn't cook her bacon for breakfast.
    :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.