Turn on thread page Beta

I hate my girlfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok if this bb^tch threatens to kill herself then you definitly need to alert someone about that bs either a witness or the authorities. If possible you could try and get video evidence showing her threatening this. But other than that you need to end this relationship this b^tch a toxic asswipe. Do everything here and you'll be good. I hope the best for ya.
    I don't know who's worst; you calling the gf a bi*ch or the op calling the gf a fatso whale

like wtf people?

ReputationRep:
    Also, she's really fat and I don't get how because she is a vegan.

You wouldnt be sticking up for my gf if u knew her. She is ****ing evil. She broke her grandma's walking stick cuz her gran didn't cook her bacon for breakfast.

Guys c'mon this guy is obviously a troll trying to get rise out of all of you. Look at the above quotes he says shes a vegan and then goes to say she broke her grans walking stick because she didn't cook her bacon? This guy can't even lie properly to keep his facts straight. Just ignore and end this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Random.guy)

You wouldnt be sticking up for my gf if u knew her. She is ****ing evil. She broke her grandma's walking stick cuz her gran didn't cook her bacon for breakfast.

Guys c'mon this guy is obviously a troll trying to get rise out of all of you. Look at the above quotes he says shes a vegan and then goes to say she broke her grans walking stick because she didn't cook her bacon? This guy can't even lie properly to keep his facts straight. Just ignore and end this thread.
    As I have suspected all along... Still provides a good laugh no?

ReputationRep:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username3479526)
    She's the worse girlfriend in the world. I do so much **** for her the fat cow is still ungrateful. Like yesterday I took her to a fancy restaurant and the fat ***** complained about the food. Well fine next time go to a restaurant on your own.

And she is always asking me to buy her expensive clothes that she won't ever be able to fit into because she is too fat to get into them. And then when I ask her to do something for me the hippo gets into a big strop saying she is too busy to do stuff for me.

I hate her but I can't dump her because she always threatens to kill herself if I dump her and I don't want to be held responsible for the fatso's death. How do I get rid of this whale from my life?
    let it all out junior

ReputationRep:
    Break up with her. Sure you're being a little mean but her threatening to kill herself is manipulation and emotional abuse LEAVE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Random.guy)

idk it's a troll. It deleted its account. Trolls get banned, they dont realise "oh **** this isnt working out, let me just stop." There are mental people in the world who will break **** over bacon.

ReputationRep:
    I thought she’s vegan?😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I thought she was vegan????

ReputationRep:
    So, looking through the OPs post history, OP is a flat chested dude who’s worried that men won’t be interested in them whilst dating a fat bacon eating vegan female?

ReputationRep:
    She's the worse girlfriend in the world. I do so much **** for her the fat cow is still ungrateful. Like yesterday I took her to a fancy restaurant and the fat ***** complained about the food. Well fine next time go to a restaurant on your own.

And she is always asking me to buy her expensive clothes that she won't ever be able to fit into because she is too fat to get into them. And then when I ask her to do something for me the hippo gets into a big strop saying she is too busy to do stuff for me.

I hate her but I can't dump her because she always threatens to kill herself if I dump her and I don't want to be held responsible for the fatso's death. How do I get rid of this whale from my life?
    You sound like a nice and caring person. Remember spending money is not the only thing that u would do to keep relationship going. Since u showed her u don't mind floating her with things she is using it and using it pretty well- just like an internet Scams. Do u think u want to be with person like that for years? Would she change?
    On my dates it was me paying for myself as they wouldn't even ask or make the move- that was fine with me and i don't have anything to complaint about as long as there is some sort of connection and nice feelings

ReputationRep:
    HANG ONNNN thought she was a vegan ???

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe people are falling for this obvious troll.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    "whale" "fatso" "fat" or "fatty" appeared in like every line of the OP lmao. I'm detecting a theme here.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.