Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to Edinburgh Napier University to to Film and they mention a film portfolio for the interview. I was wondering what would go in a film portfolio, things that I've made, scripts that inspire me, shots from films?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishApollo)
    I'm applying to Edinburgh Napier University to to Film and they mention a film portfolio for the interview. I was wondering what would go in a film portfolio, things that I've made, scripts that inspire me, shots from films?
    Probably best to ask them directly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishApollo)
    Usually they specify on the university website on the page for the course what kind of things they are looking for. It varies from university to university (I applied to 4 production courses and they all asked for slightly different things). If you can find this info and post it here I'd be happy to give further advice or let you see what I submitted if what they want is anything similar to what was asked of me. For reference I have 3 offers so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lhomerun)
    Usually they specify on the university website on the page for the course what kind of things they are looking for. It varies from university to university (I applied to 4 production courses and they all asked for slightly different things). If you can find this info and post it here I'd be happy to give further advice or let you see what I submitted if what they want is anything similar to what was asked of me. For reference I have 3 offers so far.
    Nevermind, I was just rejected

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 27, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.