The Student Room Group

Revision timetable

Hi, does anybody have any tips on making a good revision timetable in a short amount of time?

Thank-you :smile:
Reply 1
I made my revision timetable on 2 sides of an A3 sheet of paper. I would say split it into months and weeks so you can plan what you want done by the end of each week leading up to the exam. Then at the side you can split your subjects up into separate topics- this way you know that you aren't missing anything out. Then you can kind of check off the topics you revise as you go on week by week. One of the best revision tips I have heard is that you need to repeat topics three times before it's kind of in your head, so try to incorporate that into your timetable- This way you won't forget all the stuff you started revising at the very beginning when it comes to sitting the exam. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by -Katie-
I made my revision timetable on 2 sides of an A3 sheet of paper. I would say split it into months and weeks so you can plan what you want done by the end of each week leading up to the exam. Then at the side you can split your subjects up into separate topics- this way you know that you aren't missing anything out. Then you can kind of check off the topics you revise as you go on week by week. One of the best revision tips I have heard is that you need to repeat topics three times before it's kind of in your head, so try to incorporate that into your timetable- This way you won't forget all the stuff you started revising at the very beginning when it comes to sitting the exam. Hope this helps :smile:

Yes that definitely helps, thank-you so much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending