Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon

My name is Jose Rueda and I am an environmental engineer from Bogota Colombia.
    I am writing to you because I want to do my postgraduate studies there in the University of Glasgow. The program which I am interested is sustainable energy MSc. However, I wanted to ask ¿which previous knowledge do I need in order to make a successful program? and ¿Is it only a program for electronic or electric engineers?

Thank you
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    Hey jose,
    I am also interested in this postgraduate programm and made already some research on Linkedin and had a talk with glasgow's admission team on the master-fair in my hometown.
    The program is opened to all science and engineering graduates and therefore includes environmental engineering. The students admitted to the course seem to have diverse academic backgrounds so dont worry
    Hope this helps you somehow.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.