nadman
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi All,

I got in touch with NCL asking them about late entry and whether I'd be eligible.

They sent me a detailed and lengthy email and one point that stuck out was the following (I haven't pasted the entire email):

Applicants must have achieved, or expect to achieve, at least an upper second class Honours degree, or be a practising health professional with a post-registration qualification. Please note that Masters qualifications, A Levels and GCSE results for graduate applicants will have no direct bearing on the decision to interview or offer a place. All applicants will be expected to provide evidence of academic endeavour within the last three years e.g. A Level study, Foundation programme, Open University, GAMSAT. We do not stipulate the length or subject of the academic endeavour and work related 1 day/short courses may not be considered.

All applicants will be required to have taken the UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT). Further information on UKCAT can be found at http://www.ukcat.ac.uk

Has anyone else done this an done both a UKCAT and GAMSAT?
user43254314876
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you haven't done anything else, academically, in the last three years. Just as a proof of study and committment to education, I guess? Most people will be applying off the back of something recent.
nadman
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thank you for the responses guys.

I will have to start preparing now then lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.66%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.09%

Watched Threads