Turn on thread page Beta

My whole life I had only three one night stands...I liked each more than the other.....got their contacts.. We became friends except for the last one. we didn't have sex because we didnt have portection and it was late. I think I started to develoo some feelings for him after and it's been a month or so now and everything about him won't leave my mind. However, I went out and got drunk 3 times later just to get another one to make me stop thinking about him, but I couldn't stop thinking about him... Many hot guys tried so hard to get into my pants but I just couldn't do it...And after each glass of drink I remember him more until I'm about to tuch him.... creepy af.

I even wake up sometimes with a memory of that night and feel like he's here next to me... Almost *** without doing anything... Damn I'm so into him...
    Anyway, at the end of every night that I got drunk in I blacked out for ten mins and messaged him all my thoughts of why is that happening to me lol.
    I wake up straight after and I'm like why did I message him because if I was awake I would've wrote something more meaningful or at least take it slowly.

Everything was grate except that he said I should practice for him to fit in as he had one condom and wasted it in the club before goin home, but I wasn't comfortable doin it there so my muscles weren't relaxed. And it'd been a year since the last intercourse.

We left the club and it was his idea to ģo to his hotel room to pick up his stuff so he can stay with me until his friend's BDP at 5, located just next to my place. He even asked me to join him in shower which I'd never done it even with my ex.

On his way out I asked for his FB. We weren't drunk but he kept saying you're so cute and I liked you because you were the cutest there...

the last message I sent him was a video of my drunk roomie with my drunk accent which I personally couldn't understand.
    Apologized the day after and he didn't respond. Messaged him after a week just asking for how to start over if i'm too eager to do so.....

Tbh I missed up very bad but I've never had such feelings for anyone as him before. I was just furious of how it happened. Sometimes I feel his picture is painted on the inside of my eyelid which I see every time I blink ( crazy)

I'm just gonna wait another year maybe until his picture is gone outta my head, but I bet if any of you just took a glimpse of his smile, it would be unforgetable.
    FYI, I've been off drinking since then just cuz I dun wanna message him again... I've never done foolish things while drunk... He's just what I've always prayed for :*( and it's hard to say the only thing you ever wanted from this universe to walk away after being in your arms...

How insane is all this? I think it's because i've been waking up lonely for quite some time now, and been craving to have someone just to cuddle me in these cold nights.

How can that be fixed?

I thought of sharing this story so I might either get a solution or relieved by telling it to someone as I'm still in the closet..

ReputationRep:
    It'll be hard to get over someone you're very attached too.
    Best advice: go swimming to clear your thoughts and mind a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Analyse the answer put forward by the troll(25 marks)
    I assume this is a troll-lets analyse what you just said
    -Firstly the spelling is so poor that I assume your a young person
    -Secondly, you day "I blacked out for ten mins and messaged him all my thoughts of why is that happening to me lol."- How can you black out and text him at the same time about all your feelings. If your blacked out then you don't know what going on because you ain't fully conscious. I assume you did'n't know that because you're quite young.
    - Another thing is this- "Almost *** without doing anything" Doesn't really sound like a relevant thing to say and not very mature is it?
    - "Everything was grate except that he said I should practice for him to fit in as he had one condom and wasted it in the club before goin home, but I wasn't comfortable doin it there so my muscles weren't relaxed" So, he wasted his condom in the club? How? Did he have sex before he was going to have sex with you? Btw its spelt "great". Which guy would tell you to practice before hand which would also assume you have had sex with him before hand otherwise he wouldn't tell you to do this and you said you only had 3 one night stands and didn't keep contact with the last one which was this guy?
    Also you said that he told you to practise before you got his FB so how did you contact him?!

BOOM! FULL MARKS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoop dogshit)
    -Secondly, you day "I blacked out for ten mins and messaged him all my thoughts of why is that happening to me lol."- How can you black out and text him at the same time about all your feelings. If your blacked out then you don't know what going on because you ain't fully conscious. I assume you did'n't know that because you're quite young.
    - Another thing is this- "Almost *** without doing anything" Doesn't really sound like a relevant thing to say and not very mature is it?
    - "Everything was grate except that he said I should practice for him to fit in as he had one condom and wasted it in the club before goin home, but I wasn't comfortable doin it there so my muscles weren't relaxed" So, he wasted his condom in the club? How? Did he have sex before he was going to have sex with you? Btw its spelt "great". Which guy would tell you to practice before hand which would also assume you have had sex with him before hand otherwise he wouldn't tell you to do this and you said you only had 3 one night stands and didn't keep contact with the last one which was this guy?
    Also you said that he told you to practise before you got his FB so how did you contact him?!

BOOM! FULL MARKS
    SPAG 4 MARKS -
    Anon OP

(Original post by Anonymous)
    My whole life I had only three one night stands...I liked each more than the other.....got their contacts.. We became friends except for the last one. we didn't have sex because we didnt have portection and it was late. I think I started to develoo some feelings for him after and it's been a month or so now and everything about him won't leave my mind. However, I went out and got drunk 3 times later just to get another one to make me stop thinking about him, but I couldn't stop thinking about him... Many hot guys tried so hard to get into my pants but I just couldn't do it...And after each glass of drink I remember him more until I'm about to tuch him.... creepy af.

I even wake up sometimes with a memory of that night and feel like he's here next to me... Almost *** without doing anything... Damn I'm so into him...
    Anyway, at the end of every night that I got drunk in I blacked out for ten mins and messaged him all my thoughts of why is that happening to me lol.
    I wake up straight after and I'm like why did I message him because if I was awake I would've wrote something more meaningful or at least take it slowly.

Everything was grate except that he said I should practice for him to fit in as he had one condom and wasted it in the club before goin home, but I wasn't comfortable doin it there so my muscles weren't relaxed. And it'd been a year since the last intercourse.

We left the club and it was his idea to ģo to his hotel room to pick up his stuff so he can stay with me until his friend's BDP at 5, located just next to my place. He even asked me to join him in shower which I'd never done it even with my ex.

On his way out I asked for his FB. We weren't drunk but he kept saying you're so cute and I liked you because you were the cutest there...

the last message I sent him was a video of my drunk roomie with my drunk accent which I personally couldn't understand.
    Apologized the day after and he didn't respond. Messaged him after a week just asking for how to start over if i'm too eager to do so.....

Tbh I missed up very bad but I've never had such feelings for anyone as him before. I was just furious of how it happened. Sometimes I feel his picture is painted on the inside of my eyelid which I see every time I blink ( crazy)

I'm just gonna wait another year maybe until his picture is gone outta my head, but I bet if any of you just took a glimpse of his smile, it would be unforgetable.
    FYI, I've been off drinking since then just cuz I dun wanna message him again... I've never done foolish things while drunk... He's just what I've always prayed for :*( and it's hard to say the only thing you ever wanted from this universe to walk away after being in your arms...

How insane is all this? I think it's because i've been waking up lonely for quite some time now, and been craving to have someone just to cuddle me in these cold nights.

How can that be fixed?

I thought of sharing this story so I might either get a solution or relieved by telling it to someone as I'm still in the closet..
    (Original post by snoop dogshit)

BOOM! FULL MARKS
    We didn't have sex (bangin). We tried to, but I was too uncomfortable.
    By blacked out, I meant I sent him messages I don't remember how or when cuz I was drunk and noticed them after some time.
    He asked me to practice cuz he felt I was too tight ..
    I also said I became a friend with the first two guys as we still message each other and so on....
    By sex I meant 'we didn't bang'

I personally asked for his FB otherwise he would've just left..

The other two asked me to get their FB & stay in touch.

Great is great...you can mark my spelling again.. you might find anothe error..

My En is poor and thx for clearing that out.
    It's my 2nd language!
    Im way better in conversations than writing.

Hope this clear it out for at least one person to send me something actually useful...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.