The Student Room Group

Firm choice

I applied for psychology, and I have got all my offers from every university but we just had IB mocks and I barely met the requirements for my offers. Now i have to choose which to make my firm so I'm between Durham, Exeter, and King's. My question is basically just what should I do...?
Choose the one you like the most?
You choose a backup to(one with slightly lower requirements)
You still made the requirements with your mocks and you have plenty of time to improve
Original post by AzureCeleste
Choose the one you like the most?
You choose a backup to(one with slightly lower requirements)
You still made the requirements with your mocks and you have plenty of time to improve

Yeahhh its just that I've been stressing a lot and second guessing the universities I applied to....
Original post by Veryconfoosed
Yeahhh its just that I've been stressing a lot and second guessing the universities I applied to....

Make a list of the pros and cons. Consider the course, style of teaching, city, area, accomodation(if that matters), price of living. Also if you visited them, what one stood out the most to you?
Original post by AzureCeleste
Make a list of the pros and cons. Consider the course, style of teaching, city, area, accomodation(if that matters), price of living. Also if you visited them, what one stood out the most to you?

Unfortunately, I dont't live in the UK and school is kind of hectic so I didn't get a chance to visit but I'm trying to find pros and cobs based on what others have said. Thanks for the advice! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending