Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am currently in year 12 and I am in the middle of choosing my AS/A2 subjects. And I’m very interested in studying medicine at QUB and I have a query about entry requirements: I am currently considering Chemistry, Maths and Religious Studies (the course includes medical ethics). Do I need Biology at either AS or A2 Level? As I have read the entry requirements on the link below (https://www.qub.ac.uk/courses/underg...e-mb-a100/)and find it unclear if it is needed. Thank you

You only need it to AS level, according to the requirements for this year.

"AAA at A level including Chemistry and one other science subject. If not offered at A level then Biology/Human Biology AS level grade B is required. A fourth AS level at grade A is required."

How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.