Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I've heard that if women want equal rights that means they should be prepared to be treated the same as a man. So does that mean it's ok for guys to hit girls?

Just wanted to get a discussion going

Edit: Mainly I'm focusing on if guys should be able to hit BACK or not.

ReputationRep:
    ummmm.... i dunno i guess

Look in general if you hit somone (male or not) don't expect not to be hit back just because you're a women.

Ideally men and women should be treated equally but the problem is not all men and women want that:

Some women don't mind if they're beaten or hit from time to time if their acting irrational, or if they're expected to cook and clean.

Some men also don't mind if the women spend a lot of their money unnecessarily like a kid.

And some are inbetween, the truth is humans in general have no idea what they actually want and what they want changes from time to time......... it sucks but its the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Is hitting a man how you’d consider a man should be treated?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Nobody should hit anybody unless it’s self defence. Done.

ReputationRep:
    It's not okay for anyone to hit anyone else, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    Self defense is always OK no matter the gender. Hitting someone in general is wrong no matter the gender.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.