The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish A-level 7692 - 11 & 14 Jun 2018 [Exam discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arisapo
Thank you, that's helpful. Do you reckon 79% could be an A or is that optimistic?

Assuming form old grade boundaries etc 79% is usually an A 80% + often being an A* x
Original post by Paalle
For the last listening, the letters we had to put into the boxes were the ones we heard and not the ones we didnt hear, right?

Yeah, wasn’t it the statements that were true...? I can’t exactly remember the question. What was it about again?
Any unofficial markscheme anywhere?? Lo encontré bastante difícil
Original post by Arisapo
Thank you, that's helpful. Do you reckon 79% could be an A or is that optimistic?

Being the first year of the specification I don't see why not. Usually the boundaries tend to be low the first year, I hope it's case this year too!
Original post by bepps1010
Being the first year of the specification I don't see why not. Usually the boundaries tend to be low the first year, I hope it's case this year too!

me too cuz I really want that A*/A
Original post by Arisapo
I found the paper mixed, listening, summaries and translations were good but the gap fill I think I got 0 :frown:

Don't know if I have any chance of an A now unfortunately. If I got 74/100 on this paper, 52/60 on the speaking and 65/80 on the writing so 191/240, what do you reckon this would equate to grade wise? Thank you!

I thought the donald trump one was hard
Original post by Ana-bana
Yeah, wasn’t it the statements that were true...? I can’t exactly remember the question. What was it about again?

It was the one about messi and those games in argentina
Original post by Mr revision
It was the one about messi and those games in argentina

Yeah. Write the letters that were true
I dont remeber what I put but I know the last letter was not true at all
Yeah. Write the letters that were true
Any unofficial markscheme anywhere?? Lo encontré bastante difícil

Yo tambien! Las temas fueron bastante simple, no lo esperaba ! me soprendio que nos preguntaron sobre el muro y Donald Trump... occurio hace mucho tiempo no!
Hice la traducción muy mal :frown:
Original post by Ellieeeee12345
Yo tambien! Las temas fueron bastante simple, no lo esperaba ! me soprendio que nos preguntaron sobre el muro y Donald Trump... occurio hace mucho tiempo no!
Hice la traducción muy mal :frown:

Sí! También me sorprendió! Creo que las traducciones fueron bastante bien pero el gap fill que se trata del libro La niebla....urf que difícil!! Siento cómo he hecho muchos errores minores pero que tendrán un gran impacto en mi nota 🙁
I put a pesar de que’ and then used the subjunctive for the last line of the translation ‘despite these...’ which I think is wrong and it’s bugging me
Original post by Paalle
For the last listening, the letters we had to put into the boxes were the ones we heard and not the ones we didnt hear, right?

I hope so....
Reply 93
Original post by buckley1
I hope so....

Definitely was man, don't worry! Those questions are always put the ones you do hear
I found the paper so hard, much harder than the specimen. Everything I see on social media is saying how easy it was too! Makes me feel really bad... At least its over. Does anyone know the approximate percentage for a B? Thanks x
Original post by buckley1
I hope so....

it has to be, there were 6 boxes to complete and there were more than 13 possible answers
Reply 96
Original post by Arisapo
I found the paper mixed, listening, summaries and translations were good but the gap fill I think I got 0 :frown:

Don't know if I have any chance of an A now unfortunately. If I got 74/100 on this paper, 52/60 on the speaking and 65/80 on the writing so 191/240, what do you reckon this would equate to grade wise? Thank you!

if you get 191/240 thats 79.5%, i think that would (or at least, it should be) an A grade.
Original post by Arisapo

how do you know this
Agreed that the "Niebla" gap fill was super hard! Think the rest of the paper was quite fair tho, challenging in places but relatively straight forwards in others. I'm sure everyone did well!
Here is the gap fill that was on the paper yesterday! Definitely made quite a few mistakes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending