Turn on thread page Beta

I will be studying postgraduate taught, and I cannot decide between these offers, and they are:
    1. MPA master in public admin
    2. Msc in communication study(specialized in business, marketing and media)

They are both from some top 10 uni in uk. But im not going to open the name yet, as I do not want people to choose because of particular uni or ranking.

Assume that I am going to either work at public sector or private sector, my question is, which one will help me more in a long run, and give me a better booster in job position and employability.

Many thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by KeirCKF)
    I will be studying postgraduate taught, and I cannot decide between these offers, and they are:
    1. MPA master in public admin
    2. Msc in communication study(specialized in business, marketing and media)

They are both from some top 10 uni in uk. But im not going to open the name yet, as I do not want people to choose because of particular uni or ranking.

Assume that I am going to either work at public sector or private sector, my question is, which one will help me more in a long run, and give me a better booster in job position and employability.

Many thanks
    Only you can work that out based on the degree content and what you want to do.

ReputationRep:
    Two very different degrees, aimed at very different people. Why did you choose those?

Without us knowing your work history and future goals it's impossible to offer a meaningful opinion.

(Original post by Duncan2012)
    Two very different degrees, aimed at very different people. Why did you choose those?

Without us knowing your work history and future goals it's impossible to offer a meaningful opinion.
    I am a international student from Hong Kong, I have just completed my degree in BA politics last year.

I am actually not sure what work should I go for. When I was in HK I used to work as school tutor, convenient store staff, charity assistance, mobile phone staff, and many.

So right now I am just trying to get a postgraduate degree when I am still young, to help myself more in the future without going back to study again for whatever reason.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.