Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is Goldsmiths University a good uni for Psychology, to become a future psychologist? I got accepted to Swansea, Stirling and Goldmsiths. I have always wanted to live in London so I really want to go for Goldsmiths, but yet Swansea is a uní with very good prestige and reputation. Which one to choose? Is goldsmiths good for the future (finding jobs)?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Moved to Psychology

I'm also going there for Psychology Bsc. I had the same worries as you but after all I don't think employers are going to look at your uni and boom you'll be hired. You are going to be hired on what you know and if you go to a place that you enjoy you are going to learn much easier than if you feel like learning is an obligation. So choose the course you find more appealing and I hope we'll meet there. Go with your gut, I find it never fails me
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.