Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm from India and I've completed my B.Tech (for those who don't know, this is the undergrad engg degree in India - not to be confused with BTEC) in CS recently and my final score is approx. 66% (wasn't serious about my studies in the first 2 years). This score is equivalent to a UK 2:1.

My uni choices are QMUL, RHUL and a couple others. Now every university representative that I've talked to at various UK uni fairs, has assured me that my score should be enough to get me an offer, provided that my profile (CV, SoP etc.) and IELTS score is good enough.
    What I wanted to ask is, realistically speaking, is this good enough to get an offer from the unis of my choice?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.