Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Group interview for mental health nursing at UWS watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have a group interview for mental health nursing at UWS I was wondering if anyone else has been.. It is values based and I really don't know what to expect!

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Flauder)
    Hi I have a group interview for mental health nursing at UWS I was wondering if anyone else has been.. It is values based and I really don't know what to expect!

Thanks
    Sorry, we don't allow discussion of specific interview details as it can give candidates an unfair advantage.

The whole point of these interviews is that you can't revise and won't know what to expect. You can't revise and prepare for all the situations you will face as a nurse. It will be blatantly obvious at the interview if you have found out the topic and researched it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte's Web)
    Sorry, we don't allow discussion of specific interview details as it can give candidates an unfair advantage.

The whole point of these interviews is that you can't revise and won't know what to expect. You can't revise and prepare for all the situations you will face as a nurse. It will be blatantly obvious at the interview if you have found out the topic and researched it.
    No problem I was just asking if anyone else had been and that I don't know what to expect I didn't ask for specific interview details or specific topics or goin to research those specific topics
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    No problem I was just asking if anyone else had been and that I don't know what to expect I didn't ask for specific interview details or specific topics or goin to research those specific topics
    No problem - we just like to remind users, and also others who reply who often give out interview details when trying to be helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte's Web)
    No problem - we just like to remind users, and also others who reply who often give out interview details when trying to be helpful.
    Ok no probs are u able to delete this one
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Ok no probs are u able to delete this one
    It doesn't need to be deleted, it's still OK to discuss experiences, how the interview went etc. Hope this helps.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.