The Student Room Group

Group interview for mental health nursing at UWS

Hi I have a group interview for mental health nursing at UWS I was wondering if anyone else has been.. It is values based and I really don't know what to expect!

Thanks
Original post by Flauder
Hi I have a group interview for mental health nursing at UWS I was wondering if anyone else has been.. It is values based and I really don't know what to expect!

Thanks

Sorry, we don't allow discussion of specific interview details as it can give candidates an unfair advantage.

The whole point of these interviews is that you can't revise and won't know what to expect. You can't revise and prepare for all the situations you will face as a nurse. It will be blatantly obvious at the interview if you have found out the topic and researched it.
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte's Web
Sorry, we don't allow discussion of specific interview details as it can give candidates an unfair advantage.

The whole point of these interviews is that you can't revise and won't know what to expect. You can't revise and prepare for all the situations you will face as a nurse. It will be blatantly obvious at the interview if you have found out the topic and researched it.

No problem I was just asking if anyone else had been and that I don't know what to expect I didn't ask for specific interview details or specific topics or goin to research those specific topics
Original post by Flauder
No problem I was just asking if anyone else had been and that I don't know what to expect I didn't ask for specific interview details or specific topics or goin to research those specific topics

No problem - we just like to remind users, and also others who reply who often give out interview details when trying to be helpful. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Charlotte's Web
No problem - we just like to remind users, and also others who reply who often give out interview details when trying to be helpful. :smile:

Ok no probs are u able to delete this one
Original post by Flauder
Ok no probs are u able to delete this one

It doesn't need to be deleted, it's still OK to discuss experiences, how the interview went etc. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending