XxFlowerxX
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello.

I have quitted my college course to do an traineeship in Business Administration, at college I was doing something totally different and don't like it so I have quit that to do traineeship in Business Administration somewhere else.

Is Business Administration really difficult or is it quite easy? I really want to do it but I'm abit worried It might be too hard for me?

also how about child care? I was thinking of this one too but I prefer Business Administration more.

any help would be appreciated thank you.
XxFlowerxX
Rep:
?
??
SamGwynn
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think difficulty is a very subjective thing, but if you do find the course difficult there are always options, such as a discussion with your Assessor/trainer and, of course, advice on this forum. I'm taking the Level 2 course and each Unit has a different level of difficulty - some I find easy, and some I find more difficult. I definitely don't think the idea of "difficulty" should stop you from trying new things, though! Good luck!
XxFlowerxX
Rep:
?
(Original post by SamGwynn)
I think difficulty is a very subjective thing, but if you do find the course difficult there are always options, such as a discussion with your Assessor/trainer and, of course, advice on this forum. I'm taking the Level 2 course and each Unit has a different level of difficulty - some I find easy, and some I find more difficult. I definitely don't think the idea of "difficulty" should stop you from trying new things, though! Good luck!
Thank you x
jfoo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am also doing level 2 and agree with the previous post some units are harder than others some are relatively easy. Go for it and if its not for you move onto childcare!

Good luck
Julia76
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SamGwynn)
II think this aswel, I'm struggling and There is not enough time in the day 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads