Turn on thread page Beta

What's the most traumatic thing you've ever witnessed watch

Suicide, murder, accidents, assault, crimes etc.

I think I'm going through ptsd at the moment, don't really want to talk about it on here but I was wondering if anyone else has witnessed anything horrific. I think about it all the time and I probably should talk to someone about it but I'm not ready just yet. Nothing happened to me by the way, I was just a witness.

bump
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A mans butt crack when he was walking in front of me, that image will forever haunt me

ReputationRep:
    the most traumatic event for me was waking up on Friday 24th June 2016...

ReputationRep:
    Being flashed by a hobo...in a 3rd world country...when I was 6ish....my mum was with me...fml
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You're asking people to relive their own nightmares for your entertainment. If you have PTSD you'll know how awful it is - and yet you want to inflict that on others.

What, exactly, is the point in this thread?

(Original post by Juno)
    You're asking people to relive their own nightmares for your entertainment. If you have PTSD you'll know how awful it is - and yet you want to inflict that on others.

What, exactly, is the point in this thread?
    yeah I didn't really think about that. I just figured these people would probably be at the point where they can talk about it, anon if they liked. The point of the thread is to find people to relate to because rn I feel quite alone and don't feel like I can talk to anyone about it. Was hoping lots of other people could say they've also seen some horrible stuff and it'd reassure me.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.