Lump in ear after piercing? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Got ears pierced end of November (with a gun - I know guns are bad and should've done research but trust me I've learnt my lesson). Followed all the rules given by technician, sought help from an actual piercer, followed their rules, too, still got infections, first in left ear, then in right, then in left again. Everything died down a few days ago. I took piercings out a few hours ago bc too much hassle for something I didn't even want in the first place (also learned my lesson about giving in to peer pressure)
I've just noticed that there are some lumps on my ears. Below the skin and about the size of my lobe and the centre of the lump is where the piercing site was. Is this normal? Does it go away?
ruthf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Got ears pierced end of November (with a gun - I know guns are bad and should've done research but trust me I've learnt my lesson). Followed all the rules given by technician, sought help from an actual piercer, followed their rules, too, still got infections, first in left ear, then in right, then in left again. Everything died down a few days ago. I took piercings out a few hours ago bc too much hassle for something I didn't even want in the first place (also learned my lesson about giving in to peer pressure)
I've just noticed that there are some lumps on my ears. Below the skin and about the size of my lobe and the centre of the lump is where the piercing site was. Is this normal? Does it go away?
Could be a keloid scar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (42)
32.56%
No I don't (61)
47.29%
I work during the holidays (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads