Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What can or should I do to get the most money and a lot of time to spend it? watch

I'm going to start off by saying yes I am a pretty greedy guy. I don't have anything I am particularly interested in. I don't feel like there's anything that I enjoy a lot. This will sound really arrogant but I honestly can learn anything I want to. I am predicted mostly 9s and 8s and 1 grade 7. I want to know what I should do at sixth form, university and even career so that I can maximise my earnings and have a lot of time to spend it. I know that this is not very realistic but I don't feel as if I have a purpose in life anymore and I think the desire for wealth is all I have left. I want to be able to experience all the opportunities that I can't with my family's financial situation, buy all the things that I dream of and buy my parents and sibling the things that they cannot get. I just feel depressed and negative 24/7 without any purpose in my life. I reluctantly work hard just with the thought that it could possibly have huge benefits but I know I can work even harder and achieve new heights like I used to when I was younger. I just want a real goal. Can anyone offer any input?

I know that a lot of people will look down on me, think of me as stupid and that's why I'm asking this anonymously. I just want some help?
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.