Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My sleep is very messed up, I lack energy and am tired 24/7, I never want to get up and do anything. I have been diagnosed with anemia twice, 1st time I got medication 2nd I didn't as I wasn't given a prescription, got told over the phone and wasn't in a position to pay, not that I know how much iron tablets cost but still... I don't know what to do, I don't even have the energy to take tablets, I drink orange juice and I have vitamins which I also don't really take but no matter what the 1st time I came off prescribed iron tablets I just became anemic again and I know too much iron is bad so I can't live on them for the rest of my life, I just hate the fact that 4 or 7 hours of sleep no matter what I'm tired and have 0 energy. I do walk quite a bit and there's nothing wrong with my diet.

ReputationRep:
    Here’s a few tips:
    - Go to sleep listening to delta music. Delta music is really good at healing (I’m not sure how my therapist once explained it to me but I never understood it’s very sciency haha!)
    - Always fall asleep with a positive mind. Easier said than done, I know. If you’re in a bad mood or stressed or feeling any negative emotions in the evening just practise gratitude and be grateful for all the positive things in your life. Put off all the stresses until the morning for the night time is YOUR time to sleep and heal, not worry!
    - On the subject of worrying, if you are stressed or anxious, tense or alert just meditate for a few minutes before you turn the light out. You could do this lying down, sitting up or any comfy position. Slowly breathe in for 2 seconds and out for 4, then after a few reps in for 4, out for 7 then in for 7 and out for 11.

Hope this helps😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.