The Student Room Group

Relationships

I've been talking to this guy and he seems really nice. He's different in that he thinks being insulting is funny, he's got a really weird personality. He's been messaging me for days straight and stopped all of a sudden...?

Sometimes he's so nice and he reflects my behaviour? I'm changing him in some ways like he's being more organised since I am, if you get me?

What do I do?
Reply 1
Original post by succession.
I've been talking to this guy and he seems really nice. He's different in that he thinks being insulting is funny, he's got a really weird personality. He's been messaging me for days straight and stopped all of a sudden...?

Sometimes he's so nice and he reflects my behaviour? I'm changing him in some ways like he's being more organised since I am, if you get me?

What do I do?

Insulting how? If he's just teasing you lightheartedly then that's just how some guys are.

Initiate a conversation again and see how it goes. He could have lost interest or he's just busy but there's only one way to find out.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Insulting how? If he's just teasing you lightheartedly then that's just how some guys are.

Initiate a conversation again and see how it goes. He could have lost interest or he's just busy but there's only one way to find out.

He’s teaseful in that he knows I’m an easily annoyed person.

I can’t initiate a conversation because I said if I snap him I’ll fail my A levels and I’m not looking to jinx that lol😂😂😂. We used to call and FaceTime and the last thing I said to him was “I’m not gonna snap you, snap me later when you’re better” because he was sick and we spoke on the phone. He hasn’t popped up ever since. Shall I move on and forget it? He always popped up and now he puts stories up on snap
Reply 3
Original post by succession.
He’s teaseful in that he knows I’m an easily annoyed person.

I can’t initiate a conversation because I said if I snap him I’ll fail my A levels and I’m not looking to jinx that lol😂😂😂. We used to call and FaceTime and the last thing I said to him was “I’m not gonna snap you, snap me later when you’re better” because he was sick and we spoke on the phone. He hasn’t popped up ever since. Shall I move on and forget it? He always popped up and now he puts stories up on snap

Why would you fail your A-Levels if you messaged him? You don't have to spend the whole day messaging him, he'll know you're thinking about him if you initiate a conversation though.
Reply 4
You don’t get it! I jinxed myself saying if I message I’ll fail to stop myself from messaging do you get it? He’s really sick apparently he hasn’t been in school either, so do you think he’s waiting to get better or wants me to be there for him?
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
Why would you fail your A-Levels if you messaged him? You don't have to spend the whole day messaging him, he'll know you're thinking about him if you initiate a conversation though.

You don't get it. I'm stopping myself from snapping first, ygm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending