Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girl who has a bf gave me a passionate kiss, hugged me and flirts with me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I started chatting to this girl I like few years ago and within few months I told he that I liked her and stuff (big mistake I know). She said she was flattered but never said whether she liked me back or not. She already told me about this guy she was talking to, but since I told her about me having feelings for her she started bringing him up even more. But she never stopped chatting to me and she'd rung me a couple of times as well and we'd spoken for an hour or so. Then I thought It was probably best to back off and cut off all contact with her as there was point me carrying on with a girl who seemed undecided and probably seeking attention. I did that and never chatted or spoke to her for 2 years, which she didn't take well so she went and blocked me.

Last month (after two years) she texted me out of the blue saying that she'd missed me and she doesn't want to lose me as a friend. So I started chatting to her again but this time she seemed more into me and for the whole of the past month she's been ringing me all the time, we'd talk for long hours (and I mean long). She also suggested that we meet up to which I agreed. So we went out twice in the past few days and in the most recent one she was holding my hands all the time while I was driving, then she gave me a passionate kiss and hugged me a few times as well.

Now reading all this you'd assume she's not having the best of times with her BF but the thing is she keeps saying ''I love him, I'd love to marry him, I don't wanna leave him even if we're not getting married''. But she also can't stop flirting with me. She'd say ''I've missed you'' when we don't talk for some time and she wouldn't be happy if I miss her call. She'd also say ''felt great kissing you''. And yeah we still talk for long hours and we're meeting again in a few days (my idea this time).

Last time after we kissed I told her how much I like her but she said that she felt that was a burden on her shoulder as she doesn't want to hurt me since she has a bf and stuff. But she also said that she likes me and she has for a few years now (never told me before).

So what's this all about? What should I do?

Please advise. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    She’s playing you and this other lad (assuming she’s still with him).

If you end up getting with this girl, don’t be surprised that she does the same to you what she’s doing with this other one.

2D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accountant-future)
    She’s playing you and this other lad (assuming she’s still with him).

If you end up getting with this girl, don’t be surprised that she does the same to you what she’s doing with this other one.
    Yeah they're still together. But she mentioned that her guy is bipolar and she only found out two years ago (that when she blocked me). So I wonder if she's not leaving him as she's worried about him and how he'd react if she dumped him? I don't know man I'm so confused it's doing my head in. Like she's a great girl and I enjoy spending time with her but I don't think it's a healthy position to be in. Feeling lost.

ReputationRep:
    Let your relationship continue on the course it's been going during your last meetings. Highly likely you'll end up in bed together.

Give her the best nights love-making you can.

Take things from there. If she goes back to manic depressive boyfriend, that's fine from your point of view.
    If she dumps him for you, that's also fine from your point of view as well as being the best course of action from her point of view - assuming you're up to the mark of being anyone's boyfriend? Which from the tone of your posts I think you are.

And by the way, well done for giving her honest, sincere, compliments all those years ago. It's always good to give other people positive reinforcement.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    I would personally back away. This woman is in a relationship and you're helping her cheat on her boyfriend. His mental health doesn't come into it, you are helping her cheat. That is appalling. If she can do this to him, then she sure as hell can and probably will do it to you too. It doesn't make you look good either. Take a long, hard look at yourself and change your behaviour. Both you and the woman you're kissing.

ReputationRep:
    You're being taken for a mug. She's playing both of you and you're just sitting back and letting it happen, even if she did leave him and go out with you, what's to say she won't go behind your back and finds another guy to flirt and kiss??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    Let your relationship continue on the course it's been going during your last meetings. Highly likely you'll end up in bed together.

Give her the best nights love-making you can.

Take things from there. If she goes back to manic depressive boyfriend, that's fine from your point of view.
    If she dumps him for you, that's also fine from your point of view as well as being the best course of action from her point of view - assuming you're up to the mark of being anyone's boyfriend? Which from the tone of your posts I think you are.

And by the way, well done for giving her honest, sincere, compliments all those years ago. It's always good to give other people positive reinforcement.
    Thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    You're being taken for a mug. She's playing both of you and you're just sitting back and letting it happen, even if she did leave him and go out with you, what's to say she won't go behind your back and finds another guy to flirt and kiss??
    What do you suggest I should do, then? She can't stop calling and texting me and she's suggested another meet up next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave17895)
    What do you suggest I should do, then? She can't stop calling and texting me and she's suggested another meet up next week.
    Tell her straight. Tell her she can't have both of you at the same time and she needs to make a decision. Either she ends things with her current boyfriend or she stays with him, then it's up to her if you choose to pursue anything with her if she chooses the former. She needs to stop messing both of you around and using your feelings to get her own way.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her straight. Tell her she can't have both of you at the same time and she needs to make a decision. Either she ends things with her current boyfriend or she stays with him, then it's up to her if you choose to pursue anything with her if she chooses the former. She needs to stop messing both of you around and using your feelings to get her own way.
    The thing that I don't understand is she keeps saying we're best friends but she talks to me more than she does to her bf. Also the flirting that never stops and all them kisses and hugs.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. So kind of you.

ReputationRep:
    Dave is in no position to issue ultimatums to her.

Gently does it. Let things run their natural course. Don't pressure her. It's not what she needs right now.

I totally disagree about this young lady being untrustworthy from a sexual fidelity point of view. She is clearly not cheating on her boyfriend at the drop of a hat.

Dave merely needs to let this young woman discover that there are alternatives to her boyfriend.And from there it's up to her what alternative she should take.

ReputationRep:
    If he is being taken for a mug, it's a very enjoable place to be.

ReputationRep:
    you're breaking the bro code, bro :no:

ReputationRep:
    Nah ditch her. Sounds like she’s having her cake and eating it too. Possible using you to get back at her bf. If you genuinely have feelings for her it’s better to cut ties than wait for her to f*ck with your feelings.

But if you just want to get laid you could stick around because that might be on her cards. Just don’t go crying “psych ex” when it ends because you’ve cataloged all the warning signs!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.