Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    am first year, i want to drop out this year and is there way to come out uni during the course? start again next year, same uni and same course? with student finance normal ?
    i know you could do like interruption request were the reasons are (Work commitments,Financial Reasons,Health Reasons ,Other please specify ,Maternity Leave,Personal reason) but i think i have to show evidence which is difficult ? also i come back the dates were i left which is pointless because i want to start September? has anyone done this and does the uni actually want evidence or is there better option i can take were i just start again next year ?

    I don't think it should be too much hassle to defer until the next academic year but I think your student finance would be affected. The best thing to do is talk to your personal tutor because it varies depending on what university you go to. Your tutor will talk you through your options.

University open days

  1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.