Turn on thread page Beta

So I got plenty of signs of interest from her. (Caught her looking at me, jealousy, teasing me)

I ask her out, she says "yeah but I'm really busy on weekends for the next month, and I get back really late home from uni"

For the next month her Snapchat stories explode. Something in everyday. (She never really uses it)

I message her hello. She doesn't even bother to open it.

So I just move on, see other girls etc. Yesterday, I put a visor on my Snapchat. It was me as the gym doing a military press. (It's a good video as two of my girl mates scream when I broke my personal best)

She then the next day puts something related. A healthy lunch and a health magazine in her hand.

Surly that's not a coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    Could be a sign, might not be. Is she worth the messing around? If she's like this now imagine what she could be like if you further pursued things.

Yeah she's into you a little, just give her time.

(Original post by myteachermademe)
    Could be a sign, might not be. Is she worth the messing around? If she's like this now imagine what she could be like if you further pursued things.
    This is s good poiny

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah she's into you a little, just give her time.
    Hope you are right

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.