The Student Room Group

Why Do Only Ugly People Ask Me Out?

So I've had a few people interested in me but they're always either losers, have dull personalities or are just plain ugly and irritating. I don't consider my self attractive but I'm skinny and short with blonde hair. I know it seems really mean to say this but why is it always the ugly wierdos that chase after me?
Reply 1
perhaps because your personality is as ugly as your face
Original post by Cristallika
So I've had a few people interested in me but they're always either losers, have dull personalities or are just plain ugly and irritating. I don't consider my self attractive but I'm skinny and short with blonde hair. I know it seems really mean to say this but why is it always the ugly wierdos that chase after me?

Ugly personality. I hope for your sake you are just trolling.
Skinny , short

Stop right there
Please
Jost no

You sure those traits arent describing you?
Your lucky that guys even pay attention to u or do they......

because you have a fat ego.
short and skinny..
not the best combination but with that kinda mindset....you'd be lucky to not die alone. Cold hard facts, I'm afraid :/
Reply 7
Maybe you're in their league.
its probably because you seem approachable. that means there is something about you which is making them believe they have a shot.

I would guess at either:

a, your not that good looking
b, your quiet/not confident/not good socially
c, you lead them on
Because they see themselves as having a similar level of attractiveness and personality as you. It’s clear from your post the latter is likely.
Crystallika, how tall are you, and how much do you weigh?

There's nothing to stop you from starting conversations with attractive, interesting, non-irritating, winners that you come across.
Something to bear in mind is that the best catches are more likely to be already taken.
I'm surprised anyone is attracted to you with an ego the size of jupiter ....... that's the nicest way I could put it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending