Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want to study under the Erasmus+ program and attend the Hochschule for Music and Theater "Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy" in Leipzig because I believe that Erasmus mobility is an important desideratum that converges towards a better knowledge of the music field, knowing that the cultural space German is a very fertile ground in the development of any musician.
    The main motivation underlying this decision concerns personal development, both on a professional and inter-human level. Up to now, I had the opportunity to study with most of the major organ teacher in Romania, and that is why I consider myself prepared and I see this new stage of my development auspicious and necessary.
    Relationship with new teachers and colleagues, the precious connections I can make, but also the direct contact with other existential realities than those in Romania, will facilitate my accumulation of the vast experience necessary for any emerging artist.
    I believe that this opportunity will help me discover new ways to approach any kind of problems and propose new angles from which I can understand things differently.
    Given the current state of high levels of foreign-language education, I am firmly convinced that this unique experience will help me enormously in: creating a proper thinking system, punctual work organization and good time management, with handy conditions and performing means.
    Beyond the academic goals, which of course include also the improvement of English and German knowledge, Leipsig will be a genuine openness to German culture, a true cultural enrichment.
    From another perspective, this challenge of the new will be to fight with myself. I will have to overcome my limits, increase my self-confidence, so that I can reach the artistic maturity that I want.
    I would like to thank you for the time spent on my candidacy and I hope that during the interview you will convince me that I am a candidate worthy of the Erasmus scholarship.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.