Turn on thread page Beta

A amazing story about a boy watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think its goes deeper than that. From what i found out he and the girl started 'going out' at very young age, 10, 13 respectively. (I dont know the exact age difference). He was way below reaching sexual maturity and the consequences of the relationship resulted in counselling. So I would say it was toxic relationship that was not his fault.
    Don't listen to them, from you story i seriously believe it was child abuse and she was manipulating him. Child abuse because he was under the age of consent by 2 years and judging from what you said i think other stuff have happened before that.

bump

ReputationRep:
    Is this story even true. I don't believe someone could have a degree from Harvard by 19?? Also you can't officially get an investment banking internship until your in the 2nd year of uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatapanydude)
    Is this story even true. I don't believe someone could have a degree from Harvard by 19?? Also you can't officially get an investment banking internship until your in the 2nd year of uni?
    I don't know about the harvard bit, however my brothers friend got an internship from some bank, dk the name, during his first year of uni. However he had little help from his dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaross00)
    I don't know about the harvard bit, however my brothers friend got an internship from some bank, dk the name, during his first year of uni. However he had little help from his dad.
    You're right you can get internships but these are at small banks, but Barclays is a major one so I doubt they will be handing out internships to someone who isnt even at uni.

I'm not really convinced everything stacks-up but that's my opinion.

(Original post by thatapanydude)
    You're right you can get internships but these are at small banks, but Barclays is a major one so I doubt they will be handing out internships to someone who isnt even at uni.

I'm not really convinced everything stacks-up but that's my opinion.
    Hi, i dont really use TSR, hence the late reply. It not just a internship, it more a scholarship that Barclays are doing. They are paying for his degree while he does interships during the holidays.

While he is in 6th year, he had to go to London for a week where several people interview him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.