Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got accepted for Liberty atlantic point ?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I know people living there next year

ReputationRep:
    I have been accepted as far as i know. However they have sent me guarantor things to sign and want proof of my student finance.

I'm waiting on them to confirm that, i am not sure when i get to find out my room number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny_99)
    I have been accepted as far as i know. However they have sent me guarantor things to sign and want proof of my student finance.

I'm waiting on them to confirm that, i am not sure when i get to find out my room number
    Me to they wanted my guarantor things but I had already told them I am a foreign student, then they told me they are finalising room nubmers etc about a month ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubinu)
    Me to they wanted my guarantor things but I had already told them I am a foreign student, then they told me they are finalising room nubmers etc about a month ago
    I see so the process will be different for you as you will not need a guarantor i'm assuming? I think they should give us room numbers after they process the guarantor docs. Who knows maybe we'll end up in the same flat

ReputationRep:
    I see so the process will be different for you as you will not need a guarantor i'm assuming? I think they should give us room numbers after they process the guarantor docs. Who knows maybe we'll end up in the same flat
    Yes I think so, there is are alot of forums for LJMU 2018/2019 students that I found today on fb, Liverpool John Moores Freshers Official 2018/ 2019 this is one of them.
    Who knows maybe hahah
    What will you be studying ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah aha there is i am in a few of them now but im unsure if the people with rooms already are already current students at the university.

I am studying Accounting and Finance. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah aha there is i am in a few of them now but im unsure if the people with rooms already are already current students at the university.

I am studying Accounting and Finance. What about you?
    Yeah me to. In that group there is also a liberty atlantic point chat but I havent been accepted yet.
    I am going to do an Msc in Marine and Offshore Eng. It seems there are no engineering students on this forum haha from what I've seen in other posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubinu)
    Yeah me to. In that group there is also a liberty atlantic point chat but I havent been accepted yet.
    I am going to do an Msc in Marine and Offshore Eng. It seems there are no engineering students on this forum haha from what I've seen in other posts
    Oh really nice i haven't really seen anyone on my course either i got accepted into the liberty fb group today aswell

University open days

1. Liverpool John Moores University
    Three campuses, five faculties and over 21,000 students from over 100 countries make LJMU what it is today: a modern, student-centric university. Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Liverpool John Moores University
    Three campuses, five faculties and over 21,000 students from over 100 countries make LJMU what it is today: a modern, student-centric university. Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Liverpool John Moores University
    Wed, 7 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.