(Original post by jerryred069)
what are the quick ways to lose weight?
Surgery?
Feastful
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Quick ways to lose weight are worthless ways to weight. They are unhealthy, misguided and will only lead to more problems long-term (yo-yo dieting, increased weight gain etc).

If you are genuinely fed up with your excess weight, commit to making real long-term sustainable lifestyle changes. Commit to being healthy!
Cowtheduck
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Starve. If you eat nothing for a week you'll be sure to shed a few pounds. Unlikely to be sustainable.
Dreamville1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ketosis :kungfu:
Lara.xyz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Low calorie, low carb, high protein diet in addition to cardio and HIIT.
travelersam85
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're looking for a quick way to shed some water weight, try a juice cleanse. It'll reduce your bloat and shed a few pounds for whatever occasion you're trying to lose weight for but it's only a quick fix and not sustainable. Commit to an overall healthy lifestyle and eating habits and it'll come naturally!
harrythomas14
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sustainable weight loss will not be fast. Yeah, you can easily lose water weight with a cleanse or eliminating carbs, but you'll gain that weight back because each are unsustainable - calorie deficit, exercise.

It won't be quick but it WILL be reliable.

You got this.
IamNOTaHUMAN
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jerryred069)
what are the quick ways to lose weight?

Do not starve yourself. That only causes you to gain more fat because whatever you eat is stored as fat. I think you should follow korean diets because they help you while your'e not starving. They will have tips, such as eating smaller meals multiple times in a day. Don't affect your health in a negative way because that will not help. Hope you succeed
IamNOTaHUMAN
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Cowtheduck)
Starve. If you eat nothing for a week you'll be sure to shed a few pounds. Unlikely to be sustainable.
I really don't think thats a good idea. You will gain more weight as it will be stored as fat by your body.
username3780766
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zarihhhx)
Do not starve yourself. That only causes you to gain more fat because whatever you eat is stored as fat.
False.

(Original post by Zarihhhx)
I really don't think thats a good idea. You will gain more weight as it will be stored as fat by your body.
1. Again, false.
2. I highly doubt they were being serious.

OP, there is no quick way to lose weight apart from starving yourself. However, that is neither healthy nor sustainable so don't do it.
sadsadgirl
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Personally, I went vegan for ethical reasons. I was a little bit overweight prior to going vegan, but it all practically fell off after I ate vegan food. Just to clarify, not all vegan diets are healthy - you could be a vegan and only eat pringles and vegan ice cream.
IamNOTaHUMAN
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nikeyyy)
False.

1. Again, false.
2. I highly doubt they were being serious.

OP, there is no quick way to lose weight apart from starving yourself. However, that is neither healthy nor sustainable so don't do it.
of course it wont be quick but you'd rather slowly lose weight than quickly.
Delusion6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
80% plant, 20% protein diet. as little to no carb or sugar as possible and daily exercise. a mixture of cardio and weights. DO NOT starve yourself but eat within your calorie limit and drink LOTS of water.
thatbeech
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Whatever you do, always love yourself in the process. Try to set realistic goals, so if you wanted to lose 15 pounds, try to lose 5 pounds a month. It's more managble and healthier therefore long term you will thank yourself and there's no way of that weight coming back (ofc if you maintain it and continue to eat healthy, exercise) coming from someone who suffered with an eating disorder, I finally learnt that starving just wasn't worth it. Take care.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (505)
59.69%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.08%
No- I want it (241)
28.49%
No- I don't want it (57)
6.74%

Watched Threads