Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I recently accepted a conditional offer for the BA Media And Digital Practice course at UoP. I would love to get some feedback on the course itself as well as which is the best choice for accommodation for first year students. Thanks!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by tyxge)
    Hey guys, I recently accepted a conditional offer for the BA Media And Digital Practice course at UoP. I would love to get some feedback on the course itself as well as which is the best choice for accommodation for first year students. Thanks!
    Hello! Hannah from the UoP Student Housing team here! Our hall of residence places are prioritised for new first year students, the majority of them are in the city centre and our posh ensuite catered hall is about a 7 minute walk away from the main student areas overlooking the seafront! Check out http://www.port.ac.uk/why-portsmouth/accommodation/ for prices, photos etc. Is there anything else I can help with?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey man, I am going to the open day on March the 7th and I think you should book a place there too. I am studying Creative Media Tech and we will have the same lectures, that is all I know. For housing depending if you are chilled or love a social life I would say the best for a balance has to be Greetham. Saying this, the price is a little high depending on your budget.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thane1)
    Hey man, I am going to the open day on March the 7th and I think you should book a place there too. I am studying Creative Media Tech and we will have the same lectures, that is all I know. For housing depending if you are chilled or love a social life I would say the best for a balance has to be Greetham. Saying this, the price is a little high depending on your budget.
    Hey Thanks for the feedback! 🙏🏾 I wish I could but I don’t live in the UK. I’ll definitely check out Greetham. I also have my eyes on Catherine House as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UoPHousingTeam)
    Hello! Hannah from the UoP Student Housing team here! Our hall of residence places are prioritised for new first year students, the majority of them are in the city centre and our posh ensuite catered hall is about a 7 minute walk away from the main student areas overlooking the seafront! Check out http://www.port.ac.uk/why-portsmouth/accommodation/ for prices, photos etc. Is there anything else I can help with?!
    Hi Hannah, Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyxge)
    Hey Thanks for the feedback! 🙏🏾 I wish I could but I don’t live in the UK. I’ll definitely check out Greetham. I also have my eyes on Catherine House as well
    Ahh cool man, well after the applicant day I will post what I know

ReputationRep:
    I’ve accepted an unconditional offer for media and digital practice !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 7, 2018

University open days

1. University of Portsmouth
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.