Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I do realise this is really early and it's only February, but I thought it might be a good idea to make a group for those who plan on commuting to KCL from this September. I'm still deciding whether to move to halls for the first year (I live in London already) or to commute, and thought a group like this might make it easier to see how many people plan on commuting or whether it's just me and I should move to halls instead!

Questions to break the ice / get to know each other:
    1) What course will you be studying?
    2) Why commute rather than live in halls?
    3) Why did you choose KCL?
    4) What societies are you looking forward to joining?
    5) Any other interesting stuff about you?

I'll start.
    1) I'll be studying Political Economy.
    2) I live in London already and moving to halls is crazy expensive!
    3) Social life seems amazing, I love the course and have met a few of the PolEcon professors and found them super inspiring.
    4) Literally all of them.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.