I do realise this is really early and it's only February, but I thought it might be a good idea to make a group for those who plan on commuting to KCL from this September. I'm still deciding whether to move to halls for the first year (I live in London already) or to commute, and thought a group like this might make it easier to see how many people plan on commuting or whether it's just me and I should move to halls instead!
Questions to break the ice / get to know each other:
1) What course will you be studying?
2) Why commute rather than live in halls?
3) Why did you choose KCL?
4) What societies are you looking forward to joining?
5) Any other interesting stuff about you?
1) I'll be studying Political Economy.
2) I live in London already and moving to halls is crazy expensive!
3) Social life seems amazing, I love the course and have met a few of the PolEcon professors and found them super inspiring.
4) Literally all of them.
Get the low down