Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

MSc Chemical Engineering at University of Nottingham watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I aim to apply to the University of Nottingham for an MSc in Chemical Engineering.

I was hoping if current students of the course at Nottingham can help me by answering a few questions, such as: What it's like, timetable, career links/prospects, pros and cons of the course there and anything else that would be good to know.

Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by TNZ123)
    Hello,

I aim to apply to the University of Nottingham for an MSc in Chemical Engineering.

I was hoping if current students of the course at Nottingham can help me by answering a few questions, such as: What it's like, timetable, career links/prospects, pros and cons of the course there and anything else that would be good to know.

Thanks
    As per my reply in your other thread:

You can also contact the department and they will put you in touch with current students.

PS. You don't need to create separate threads for every question

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help, i'll contact the department!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.