Level 3 Unit 40 - Resolve Administrtive Problems

Watch
LaurenV03
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Wonder if anyone as any guidence on: 1.1 Evaluate the effectiveness of different types of information on an administrative function.Thanks x
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by LaurenV03)
Wonder if anyone as any guidence on: 1.1 Evaluate the effectiveness of different types of information on an administrative function.Thanks x
Evaluate the effectiveness of different types of information on an administrative function
Types of information: e.g. text, numbers, graphics, audio, video
Sources: internal and external; primary and secondary; formal and informal; team workers; customers and other stakeholders
Information needs: requirements analysis, e.g. strategic, tactical, operational; data requirements, e.g. inputs, outputs, processing activities; information distribution requirements, e.g. location, department, individual
Information requirements: needs for information, e.g. internal, external storing information; information security; accuracy; relevance; outputs, e.g. payroll, invoicing, ordering, bookings, stock control, personnel records, goods tracking, decision making, marketing, customer service
Ways of storing information: methods, e.g. paper based, ICT; location, e.g. local, remote, cloud; organisation of information; retrieval; archive; resources
Effectiveness of information: people, e.g. users, stakeholders; process, e.g. flows, procedures, security, testing; technology, e.g. hardware, software, telecommunications; content, e.g. relevance, validity, level of detail, accuracy; risk; analysis; reporting; monitoring; reviewing

You might wantd to complete research into the functions, tools, techniques and strategies available to you. Some techniques include: Cause and Effect Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Impact Analysis, GANTT, Chart 6 Stage Model. You may wish to research these and others to completely understand the resolution of problems.
LaurenV03
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks very much for your help!
I'll have research x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (71)
18.54%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20.37%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (72)
18.8%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (81)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (40)
10.44%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise