Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who has been allocated to John Snow College for the 2018 school year?

I did and I’m really happy to find out that we have been moved to Durham city from Stockton.

Source: https://www.dur.ac.uk/colleges/

This is a forum for talking about anything but you can start off with your name, course and how you feel about being allocated to John Snow now that you know we are no longer on Queens campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ripmygrades)

I did and I’m really happy to find out that we have been moved to Durham city from Stockton.

This is a forum for talking about anything but you can start off with your name (or initial if you want to be discreet), your course and how you feel about being allocated to John Snow now that you know we are no longer on Queens campus
    I’m L, I got an offer for law, and although I got reallocated from University college I’m not too fussed about whatever college I go to, as long as its in Durham City.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for geography, originally applied for university but got reallocated. I’m kinda disappointed but I’m sure it will be fine

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to mention that there’s a WhatsApp group chat for John Snow College! Just message me if you want me to add you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathybeckett)
    I forgot to mention that there’s a WhatsApp group chat for John Snow College! Just message me if you want me to add you!
    Ooh go on then I’ve sent you my number

ReputationRep:

This is a forum for talking about anything but you can start off with your name, course and how you feel about being allocated to John Snow now that you know we are no longer on Queens campus
    Unless they have two John Snow colleges then its in Stockton-on-Tees. Part of the Queens campus with Stephenson college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melliottme)
    Unless they have two John Snow colleges then its in Stockton-on-Tees. Part of the Queens campus with Stephenson college.
    They’ve actually changed it for 2018. We will be living in the Howlands accommodation near Josephine Butler.
    Source:
    https://www.dur.ac.uk/colleges/

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the new John Snow site will be ensuite? It did say it would be online but when I asked on an open day they said 80% are ensuite so not everyone will be guaranteed one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mol_ly)
    Does anyone know if the new John Snow site will be ensuite? It did say it would be online but when I asked on an open day they said 80% are ensuite so not everyone will be guaranteed one?
    I think first years are given priority

ReputationRep:
    I just got allocated John Snow, and I won’t lie I don’t know much about the college

ReputationRep:
    Got into John snow, night out as soon as we get there??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalacey3)
    Got into John snow, night out as soon as we get there??
    Definitely, cannot wait for snow day to have a giant water fight

ReputationRep:
    Ooh go on then I’ve sent you my number
    This group chat still a thing? I got a place at John snow like a month ago and have no idea what pages to follow and stuff to get to know ppl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freyabernard65)
    This group chat still a thing? I got a place at John snow like a month ago and have no idea what pages to follow and stuff to get to know ppl
    yeah it is but the chat is kinda dead, I can send you the link if you like??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathybeckett)
    yeah it is but the chat is kinda dead, I can send you the link if you like??
    yes pls

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.