Turn on thread page Beta

Paris has become one of the most dangerous cities in the world due to migrants watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jiola7)
    express.co.uk/news/world/780957/Paris-dangerous-capital-terrorism-extremism

Sad, sad times. Once the city of love, now a 3rd world hellhole.
    "one of the most dangerous cities in the world" good joke mate. These far right newspapers will have you believing anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear)
    Are there no white immigrants then? Or non-white natives?
    There are plenty of white tourists in Paris, but I am talking about natives.

It's very rare you will find a native in paris anymore.

Maybe once in a blue moon.

Have you ever actually been to Paris?

ReputationRep:

I hope you’re a troll but I fear you’re just massively ignorant.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by French Sweet Boy)
    Paris is brimmed with immigrants, if you step on the public transport you won't see one white face through out the whole day.

And to top it all off, you have to deal with the annoyance of dodgy looking vendors hassling you to buy his burnt corn on a cob!
    Still doesnt make it a 3rd world city...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Still doesnt make it a 3rd world city...
    Paris has a reputation to uphold!

It is a city of luxury and debonair.

But now that is slowly dwindling into the abyss!:sigh:

It is turning into a dump!

Cities like Mogadishu or Kabul don't hold the same level of prestige Paris holds in the world.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What an absolutely misleading article from the Moggxpress?

The article doesn't quote one study, one research just full of opinion and facts about tourism.
    How anyone can believe this is beyond me

ReputationRep:
    There are plenty of white tourists in Paris, but I am talking about natives.

It's very rare you will find a native in paris anymore.

Maybe once in a blue moon.

Have you ever actually been to Paris?
    Yep. Went last year. I try not to make assumptions of random people I see on the street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    "one of the most dangerous cities in the world" good joke mate. These far right newspapers will have you believing anything.
    Yeap, they do a good diversion against their own agenda.

While uncontrolled, large-scale immigration surely must have really had a bad effect on security and safety, not to mention that setting cars on fire is already almost a tradition in that city.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Paris has a reputation to uphold!

It is a city of luxury and debonair.

But now that is slowly dwindling into the abyss!:sigh:

It is turning into a dump!

Cities like Mogadishu or Kabul don't hold the same level of prestige Paris holds in the world.
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Or Aleppo, or Mosul, or Caracas, Or Kabul. I could go on.
    In fairness to Kabul before the Soviets/Taliban/Americans bombed it into a parking lot it did have a certain je ne sais quoi about it which few other cities could match.

ReputationRep:
    The French have always been an uncivilised lot, so this won't change anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    In fairness to Kabul before the Soviets/Taliban/Americans bombed it into a parking lot it did have a certain je ne sais quoi about it which few other cities could match.
    I agree Kabul in the hippy era:hippie: was pretty bodacious.

So I think Paris should be thankful what it has.

I mean it could be a lot worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    The French have always been an uncivilised lot, so this won't change anything
    Are you stupid?

How have we ever been uncivilized?

France attracts more tourists than any other country, and there is a reason for that!

ReputationRep:
    Paris is brimmed with immigrants, if you step on the public transport you won't see one white face through out the whole day.

And to top it all off, you have to deal with the annoyance of dodgy looking vendors hassling you to buy his burnt corn on a cob!
    non-white people have lived in Paris for over 2 thousand years the writer Alexandre Dumas was mixed race.

ReputationRep:
    Are you stupid?

How have we ever been uncivilized?
    I mean, it was kind of cool how you got your whole aristocracy and publicly beheaded them. Men, women and children. I believe you were guillotining people until the 1970s.

France attracts more tourists than any other country, and there is a reason for that!
    Lol, that's a function of geography - happening to be in the middle of continental Europe - and also that bastion of couture - Disneyland Paris.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
    What has being white got to do with being Parisian? The two things should be unrelated.
    Skin colour is a regional adaption, Paris is in a specific region...the is a racial element to being from Paris/France/Europe. Seems self explanatory, non whites are recent immigrants or the direct descendants thereof, not indigenous.

What does being Asian have to do with being Chinese, sounds silly when we flip it around no?

ReputationRep:
    I mean, it was kind of cool how you got your whole aristocracy and publicly beheaded them. Men, women and children. I believe you were guillotining people until the 1970s.

Lol, that's a function of geography - happening to be in the middle of continental Europe - and also that bastion of couture - Disneyland Paris.
    Oh really! Espece de connard!

And how about the British Empire. They didn't completely abolish the death penalty until 1998 for treason and other certain offences.

Or the Mau Mau Uprising where thousands of elderly Kenyans, who claim British colonial forces mistreated, raped and tortured them during the Mau Mau Uprising (1951-1960).Random executions were not-uncommon and the use of torture was widespread. Men were anally raped with knives. Women had their breasts mutilated and cut off. Eyes were gouged out and ears cut off and skin lacerated with coiled barbed wire

And let us not forget the Germans who pioneered the Nazi revolution annihilating up to 6 million jews in the process.

Would you say both Britian and Germany are "uncivilized" as well?

Please don't be ridiculous, France has had it's dark days in the past.

But we have also greatly influenced the world.There's no country in the world with more cultural influence than France. In terms of fashion, food and language!

If it wasn't for France, New York would not have it's famous landmark the Statue of Liberty, or have provided the British with most of their national heritage since 1066, as well as much of our language.

So you can't say that we have not bettered and improved the world with our culture!:france:

ReputationRep:

France doesn't revolve around Paris, if anything Paris is the least most attractive part of France.

Burgundy, St Tropez, Marseille, Brittany, Cannes, Rhone-Alps, Lake Annecy etc. I could go on and on.

Seriously we are talking about a country with so much beauty and has more to offer than a mickey mouse fun fair!

Do your homework before talking rubbish about my country!

Quel culot!:haughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I'm willing to bet you couldnt point to Brighton on a map...
    I imagine it's the kind of place you live in

and the funny thing is though, B'ton, despite all it's PC guff, is actually very white indeed! something to do with the bobo culture methinks, ah the irony!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by So-Sarah)
    I imagine it's the kind of place you live in
    Lol i live nowhere near Brighton.
    and the funny thing is though, B'ton, despite all it's PC guff, is actually very white indeed! something to do with the bobo culture methinks, ah the irony!
    How how novel :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Only a person who’s never been to Paris could call it a ‘3rd world hellhole’
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.