Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

All I feel is pain and regret.... watch

Today in college I saw my ex-crushes friend and OMG she is flawless. Something changed about her since after summer. Whenever I see her it's horrible as it makes me feel I have zero chance as her friend (my ex-crush) thinks i'm some weird creep... I don't know how to stop the regret because I am full on attracted to her now for some odd reason. Pleease help!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Today in college I saw my ex-crushes friend and OMG she is flawless. Something changed about her since after summer. Whenever I see her it's horrible as it makes me feel I have zero chance as her friend (my ex-crush) thinks i'm some weird creep... I don't know how to stop the regret because I am full on attracted to her now for some odd reason. Pleease help!
    Crushes tend to be more in your own mind as you build them up. Everyone has them at one stage or another. Either make a play or just get on with things. Your exams will lead you somewhere else and then you might meet someone real who will return the favour. Crushes can be very consuming, but they pass.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Crushes tend to be more in your own mind as you build them up. Everyone has them at one stage or another. Either make a play or just get on with things. Your exams will lead you somewhere else and then you might meet someone real who will return the favour. Crushes can be very consuming, but they pass.
    Yeah I get what u mean, I wish I just stopped thinking of my crush months ago but I had hope which has ****ed me up in the long run... I would make a play but my ex-crush thinks I'm a COMPLETE creep, to the point where she started running from me in college.... (She doesn't do it anymore tho thankfully). Yeah I will just have to survive till university I guess. Thanks for the advice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.