Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we still have gated communities and a clear segregation in Africa and there is a growing divide between races in England and America especially since trump and brexit whatever happened to anti apartheid and if its still a on going can I join support and help the cause.

" where have all the anti fascists gone" chumbawamba .

ReputationRep:
    Join up with the ANTIFA hooligans, they nominally support something vaguely similar to what you're on about.

ReputationRep:
    Gated communities are needed have you seen all the murders in places like SA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lejax)
    we still have gated communities and a clear segregation in Africa and there is a growing divide between races in England and America especially since trump and brexit whatever happened to anti apartheid and if its still a on going can I join support and help the cause.

Jewish populations live largely in their many ethnic enclaves, yet nobody bats an eyelid are says that its too Jewish.

Instead only White people can't live in White areas, they have to mix it up.

White genocide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lejax)

Hi, I've moved your thread to the Society section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lejax)

The anti fascists mostly these days just deface Cafes and vilify and intimidate those who disagree with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    The anti fascists mostly these days just deface Cafes and vilify and intimidate those who disagree with them.
    Well then we need more anti fracking peace loving political anti fascists then 🙂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    A large amount of genocide that was has and still is being conducted in places such as Africa are caused by white people or rather fascists Steven Biko is a good example of apartheid violence upon a good man

Gated communities protect individuals yes but the many well off countries such as England built our fortunes off the lives of Africans Jamaicans and so on and blood diamonds are still a thing that western merchants make money through

The reason why Africa is pissed off and these murders take place is due to our influence we forced them into the Christian religion stole their children raped their wives ransacked them for riches took their culture and still we take their wealth and play with their politics most if not all leaders of Africa are placed there not truly voted in and the drug trade the wood trade the sugar trade and so on we made these

Before we invaded they had culture religion medicine and politics of their own and their own currency what we destroyed and since they now have poverty and debt

They never had as big of a debt crisis as they do since we arrived

And many of the individuals whom did these upheavals are still profiting from it and there are many influential families whom stayed there after ****ing it up and are still living in luxury

And guns we have them guns and there still are western gun dealers making money out of death we westerners meaning Americans English so on have invaded barricaded ourselves in fortifications and still drip it dry of blood

We go there for the pleasures of lawlessness our wealth made from years of slavery and cruelty we shoot civilians rape civilians and pay a small fine we partake in drugs and hunting that would anywhere else be considered illegal we drive through their streets in convoys of armed militant like figures and we disregard their lives their culture heritage the fact that we still owe them so much but will never give back what we stole

So yes people die outside the walls but do you not think this sepparation and isolation this segregation of rich and poor is what is breeding all this hate and violence you can not bridge good relations if you never see eye to eye and live in such a different quality of life

What’s worse is what is happening in Palestine and Israel amnesty international is still campaigning for the right of Palestinians whom are starving living in squalor no water to grow crops or drink where as Israel lives in abundance and separates itself from them in pure segregation

Just look it up anyone who hasn’t they are installing killing machines on the perimeter automatic turrets that decide whether someone is a threat or not

A kid picks up a rock or stone and finds his skull open and empty where is the humanity in letting a machine choose whether it takes a life or not
    I

ReputationRep:
    I have seen the deaths in sa aswell but Isis was made by the English and Americans to combat the soviets after the Cold War we trained them in ira style ieds in Afghanistan and it worked till ... the threat was gone and these individuals decided to start a movement

Since we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan alongside cruise missile’ing the churches hospitals and houses with expensive super accurate beyond belief guided flying explosives and ultimately making a mess of a pretty historic looking country and literally pissed off every individual whom had a life there the rate of insurgency and ultimately terrorist groups went up dramatically its sorta like the Vietnam war it shouldn’t have happened and was a cluster ****

Then since we have invaded and done the same to many other locations around it and the numbers of what once was Isis isil and so on now taliban have raised in increments we invaded they reacted we have jets missiles targeting systems so on they have amateur chemistry ak47s tents and hope that they might in someways make a difference

It’s sorta like the conflicts in Ireland we intervene in their politics assassinated their leaders place our religion embassy banks and oil rigs in their country attempted a political take over now their attempting to get our attention and get us to leave

I don’t agree with their methods nor sympathise but no amount of violence will bring a stop to this conflict and a lot of English people whom I have spoke too are way too violent in nature most suggesting we simply kill them all

Now try to be rational and see my point here we invaded and killed murdered so on in their country how many have we killed in comparison to them and is it really right for to keep this war going when throughout this war we have gained nothing but heart break and are no closer than before to stopping this crisis.

We need to solve this diplomatically and yes this is possible but to do so we need to kill off the narrow minded belief that their all terrorists their all mindless savages and that killing is the only way because no wars have truly been won through killing alone it is moral that wins a war and there is no moral in this war just mindless killing on both sides with no gains to either countries people and only the dealers of arms and oil benefit.

ReputationRep:
    And my point goes full circle with this yes segregation may save s few individuals but it causes a far greater divide and makes conflict that previously wasn’t there

It is no solution and only adds to the problem to defeat intolerance educate to defeat anger take away its source in Africa that would be poverty corruption bad health care and welfare a lack of social awareness and representation and the drug trade tricky to solve sure but that is the only way things will get better and avoiding theses problems through a quick fix like segregation will only lead to s growing problem that will eventually lead to anarchy.

ReputationRep:
    And ultimately we caused most of these problems so we are morally obligated to try and fix them

ReputationRep:
    Or we could just carry on with what we’ve been doing fighting terror with terror

Fire with fire and death with death honestly who am I to judge I’m just a college student who’s worried about the future pay no mind

ReputationRep:
    Oh and the Jewish where meant to be nomadic right just tell me if I’m incorrect I heard it from a bible reader / someone somewhat informed I’m not Jewish though so if you could perhaps send me a link to a page of bible / Jewish version with indications I would be verry thankful preferably in English

I’ve been meaning to read the korahn and other religious documents as I like to learn about peoples beliefs but just never get a round to it and I don’t have a lot of cash so religious freedom is a costly deal for me heheh

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I looked it up it’s a whole kettle of worms Israel it’s fundentalist rabbis who believe the Jews tribes where never meant to run Israel and are instead the 12 lost tribes of juda I might be getting the number wrong here as this is from memory these individuals see Juda / Jewish religion I’m not using judaism as I’m Rasta isms are verry bad and babalonian but my point being these individuals disagree with the claim and say Jews are nomadic

Whereas Zionist Jews Jews whom are Israelites and follow the political doctrine of zion are essentially individuals that believe they have claim to Israel through biblical ties

The Zion movement itself originating from Jewish individuals simply seeking shelter from the hell of nazies and other antisymetic
    Individuals and so chose Israel and they changed its name the Israelite rabbis that is originally having a only slightly different name

I personally don’t want to get involved in that conflict as I’m not Jewish and so don’t have any reason nor link to either side

but the actions regarding Palestine or Syria and the mistreatment of the individuals there I feel it morally paramount to say that the actions in concern to their treatment is inhumane and surely as Jews you must understand just how wrong it is

But naturally it’s up to you or rather Israel whether they pay heed to the countless amnesty international letters that have been sent in hope of better treatment to the people. I can take a horse to water but I cannot force it to drink

ReputationRep:
    Zionism itself isn’t a religion it’s a political movement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Whereas the right wing tend to just shoot people in the street, drive trucks into places of worship and take over and fortify state buildings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    Whereas the right wing tend to just shoot people in the street, drive trucks into places of worship and take over and fortify state buildings.
    I like it fair point I agree but go into more detail 🧐

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.