Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do people think about herbal medicine? I think a good point is being made on this site: anita-clay.com

Although the author does seem to have a bee in his/her bonnet!

The point is that without evidence we just don't of herbal medicines work.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Paul10118)
    The point is that without evidence we just don't of herbal medicines work.
    Any "herbal" medicine that is proven to work will become actual medicine so the idea of herbal medicine is pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    Any "herbal" medicine that is proven to work will become actual medicine so the idea of herbal medicine is pointless.
    Good point. What worries me is the use of herbal medicines that don't work, and people making money out of them. I don't know how they get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care if people want to use "herbal medicines" on themselves but it's when they don't take their children to the doctor and instead give them herbal treatments because this is just endangering child and they're not getting the medicine and help they actually need.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.