Turn on thread page Beta

Student finance for EU students by SLC watch


    Hi I'm an EU student trying to fill in my application. I've ticked the "EU national" box when asked for residency status but the next slide asks me when I moved to the UK. I have never lived in the UK before so what do I enter in the date field? Thanks in advance.
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    (Original post by Georgetteledoux)
    Hello there, I am an Eu citizen living in the uk since 2014 I am applying for the student loan and I was asked to provide evidence of how I supported myself for the last 3 years. I have found the evidence fact sheet but I'm still not sure what I should provide other than my passport. p60? payslips? I wish the pdf was more clearer.

    Thank youu
    Hi Georgette

    If you have been asked to show how you have been supporting yourself financially for the last three years, this would usually be your month 12 payslips or P60s.


How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.