Turn on thread page Beta

What evidence do you need to send us by SLC watch

Announcements
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by MissingPhoton)
    Hi there!

I've submitted my SFE application and been asked to send off the signed declaration form. I have not been asked yet for any supporting evidence, however I have been living in the USA for the last 2.5 years to complete my PhD.

Having spoken to several SFE folks, I know I need to provide evidence that my break in residency was temporary- to this end I have several letters as well as copies of my temporary visas and associated paperwork. Should I just go ahead and send these in with my signed declaration and a cover letter explaining them?

Thanks!
    Hi MissingPhoton,

When the application is being processed the assessors will request that information from you. So if you have it ready to go then submitting it now won't hurt.

What sort of funding are you applying for?

Regards, Stuart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stuart Dundas)
    Hi MissingPhoton,

When the application is being processed the assessors will request that information from you. So if you have it ready to go then submitting it now won't hurt.

What sort of funding are you applying for?

Regards, Stuart
    Thanks Stuart!

I'm applying for GEM tuition and maintenance funding. I'll get everything in the post today!

Cheers!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That's the end of our chat, thanks to Stuart and Emma!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.