x Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Community Awards 2017/18: Nominations watch

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    notnek probably knows that since he has been here since 2006...

and i disagree, it is like spam when it is posted in every forum
    Considering there's quite a few forum specific awards, it'd be strange not to have many users from that forum actually voting. But I agree that every forum would be stupid. Veternary Medicine has no need for an extra sticky. And I doubt many people in Robert Gordon University would be interested either.

And Notnek knows I enjoy browsing through TSRs history for my own personal intrigue.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Considering there's quite a few forum specific awards, it'd be strange not to have many users from that forum actually voting. But I agree that every forum would be stupid. Veternary Medicine has no need for an extra sticky. And I doubt many people in Robert Gordon University would be interested either.

And Notnek knows I enjoy browsing through TSRs history for my own personal intrigue.
    My god. It's my opinion guys. I'm allowed to have one. I know it's not every single forum ever but it's in the main ones and it's annoying. One thread just makes it more contained.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    My god. It's my opinion guys. I'm allowed to have one.
    You are Cavster.:hugs: I just didn't explain my point properly the first time.:puppyeyes: Pwease forgive.:heart:
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    You are Cavster.:hugs: I just didn't explain my point properly the first time.:puppyeyes: Pwease forgive.:heart:
    It's not personal I just hate this 'ive been here for 59 years I'm better than the newbies' or the 'it was like this back in the old days' everyone is a part of tsr and whilst I preferred tsr at the start of 2016 stuff progresses and changes
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    It's not personal I just hate this 'ive been here for 59 years I'm better than the newbies' or the 'it was like this back in the old days' everyone is a part of tsr and whilst I preferred tsr at the start of 2016 stuff progresses and changes
    I agree. I'm just old fashioned (Still hoping ABBA will make a comeback:ninja:)
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    My god. It's my opinion guys. I'm allowed to have one. I know it's not every single forum ever but it's in the main ones and it's annoying. One thread just makes it more contained.
    And I know you do but I feel you come across as quite condescending sometimes no offence
    It's just a difference of opinion. No one's saying you can't express yours and I'm sure there are plenty of people who agree with you.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    I totally agree with this. My argument was actually the opposite : the TSR awards have never seemed that inclusive and so it would be nice to make them more.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Notnek)
    I totally agree with this. My argument was actually the opposite : the TSR awards have never seemed that inclusive and so it would be nice to make them more.
    I agree with that, and I say that as someone who won some stuff in 2015. It is essentially a popularity contest with a small handful of users winning across multiple categories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    The winner is La La Land Moonlight.
    This is why your gonna win funniest member of the year! :banana:

ReputationRep:
    Fasih123

ReputationRep:
    Can I nominate myself for all of them?

ReputationRep:
    Samthefootball for funniest member of the year.

ReputationRep:
    what is this
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What does one gain from a TSR award? Further approval of having no life?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Back in the good old days, the nominations were done using some kind of form on TSR itself, so it would have (presumably) been easy to check (and there were clear warnings telling people that it would be checked). No easy way to tell now thanks to the anonymity of SurveyMonkey. :no:
    Although it'll be a bit suspicious if I fill in PQ for *every* category - need to come up with a new plan :flute:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    The survey closes on Monday so get your nominations in!

ReputationRep:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbyTdiQW4AAGDYz.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Most controversial is blatantly me. I mean surely?

I am infamous on every online community I post on lmfaoooo. Maybe I need to post here more often to gain my deserved infamy.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Maybe I need to post here more often to gain my deserved infamy.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not doing anything that is said in this thread! Good luck all

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.