I really need some advice!!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I was in a serious relationship with this boy for two years. We were the 'it' couple of school, and he was always paranoid of me leaving him or getting interested in somebody else once i left for college. (he is in the year below me).
Yet when the time came, three days after i started college he broke up with me, over Snapchat, the breakup was completely crazy, and something which i did over Instagram.
For the first month we broke up i felt sad and just wanted to be alone, i asked him for time as he was begging to get back with me, yet once a month had past he started talking to another girl. and to say the least watching him move on made me realise how much i really did love him, and how i shouldn't have wanted time and listened to what he had to say. I ended up arguing day and night with him about his new girlfriend to the point he blocked me on everything. His mum made contact with me and helped us sort it out, we added each other back on all social media websites and i didn't bring his new girlfriend up, as i knew what would happen. A month or less into the relationship he started calling me at night again, telling me how horrible of a girlfriend she was. he was shouting and punching the wall, obviously i helped him calm down and tried to talk to him. The relationship didn't end until new years eve, two months together. Although the night before his girlfriend left him he told me he loved me, making me extremely confused.
All throughout January we kept getting closer and closer, we decided to meet up again and we did three times in January, where we acted like we were dating. We called and Skyped every single night where i felt we were going to end up together again finally. Yet on 1st February he was beginning to get distant, i found out he started talking to another girl and now we don't ever talk, maybe one or two words over Snapchat. He has unfollowed me on his social media. I have no idea what i have done as the Saturday 27th Jan we met up, kissed and were practically on a date, with his friend... (Sorry he had to third wheel, yet he wanted us to get back together too), now at this point I am back to having break downs as i am full of confusion. I don't know what to do with him, as he has changed and become so very moody, which he did when he got his first girlfriend. I would like some advice on what I should do, and if there is any possibility we may get back together as we almost were and how it's possible.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was in a serious relationship with this boy for two years. We were the 'it' couple of school, and he was always paranoid of me leaving him or getting interested in somebody else once i left for college. (he is in the year below me).
Yet when the time came, three days after i started college he broke up with me, over Snapchat, the breakup was completely crazy, and something which i did over Instagram.
For the first month we broke up i felt sad and just wanted to be alone, i asked him for time as he was begging to get back with me, yet once a month had past he started talking to another girl. and to say the least watching him move on made me realise how much i really did love him, and how i shouldn't have wanted time and listened to what he had to say. I ended up arguing day and night with him about his new girlfriend to the point he blocked me on everything. His mum made contact with me and helped us sort it out, we added each other back on all social media websites and i didn't bring his new girlfriend up, as i knew what would happen. A month or less into the relationship he started calling me at night again, telling me how horrible of a girlfriend she was. he was shouting and punching the wall, obviously i helped him calm down and tried to talk to him. The relationship didn't end until new years eve, two months together. Although the night before his girlfriend left him he told me he loved me, making me extremely confused.
All throughout January we kept getting closer and closer, we decided to meet up again and we did three times in January, where we acted like we were dating. We called and Skyped every single night where i felt we were going to end up together again finally. Yet on 1st February he was beginning to get distant, i found out he started talking to another girl and now we don't ever talk, maybe one or two words over Snapchat. He has unfollowed me on his social media. I have no idea what i have done as the Saturday 27th Jan we met up, kissed and were practically on a date, with his friend... (Sorry he had to third wheel, yet he wanted us to get back together too), now at this point I am back to having break downs as i am full of confusion. I don't know what to do with him, as he has changed and become so very moody, which he did when he got his first girlfriend. I would like some advice on what I should do, and if there is any possibility we may get back together as we almost were and how it's possible.
I think he is only making contact with you when he's lonely and has other girl to talk to and he doesn't seem that someone who really wants to be with you as if he did you would be together and he wouldn't start talking to other girls while clearly leading you on. He doesn't seem like a serious person ans in my opinion you should maybe try start talking to boys instead of waiting/wanting to text him . On the other hand maybe he doesn't know what he wants and is trying new things or all in all could just be a player but that's just my opinion I may be wrong
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
This is one of those times that you can look to the bible for advice. When Jesus was asked "How do you tell the false prophets from the true ones?" He replied by saying "Look at the fruits that they bear."

It's easy for him to SAY that he loves you. What has DONE to show that he loves you?
If his ACTIONS show that he loves you then MAYBE you should give him a second chance.
If they don't, ignore him and move on in your life. There will be plenty of romantic candidates at your college. You were one half of the "It" couple. You are an attractife and highly desirable young woman.

From what you've written so far he seems like a 100% total jerk. But context is everything, and he may have some redeeming qualities that you've not mentioned so far? The paranoia and then dumping you as soon as you started college sound like football-pitch sized red flags.
Lejax
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m gonna be honest and outright say dump him he sounds like a pain in the ass no matter whether he loves you and is confused and unfaithful

Or he’s using you either way he’s not worth it there are plenty of fish in the sea and he’s a rotten one of you stick with him that’s your choice but any regrets will be on your head not his

And I’ve seen hundreds of cases like this good girl gets with boy boy cheats dumps things don’t work out he returns and uses them as a side

The other case being head case doesn’t understand himself or emotions is emotionally fragile hurts the girl one day after the other and so on and so forth

But this is my opinion don’t judge me on it or take it as gospel you’re the one who’s in control of your life and so you must make your decisions and live your own journey
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Lejax
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Whether right or wrong we live with the consequences of every step we make and no path is ever black or white wrong or right just what you can live with
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (282)
92.46%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (23)
7.54%

Watched Threads