Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

We talk again after one year of break watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Last year I was in a long-distance relationship with a bigger guy ( I was 16, he was 18) for almost a half of year when I decided to break up with him because I was very confused, the things started to become quite serious and I was too little and naive to understand what's happening. He was going to study abroad and I was very scared about this. After a period I started to date another guy but somehow I always compared him with my first boyfriend and to be very unhappy, no matter how much effort this guy put into our relationship. So I understood that I still feel something for this guy and decided to talk again with him after one year, I honestly didn't expect him to share my feelings because I felt like the worst human being on earth..But he told me he still feels something and all this time he was thinking about me. Now we are again "together" and I asked more things about his personal life..The idea is that he had sex with 2 girls in this period ( I am still virgin) and I feel quite jealous. I know that it passed a year and we didn't talk in this period but I feel betrayed. I don't know how can I explain this feeling, I know that in the "adult world" people are doing sex but it's a bit awkward for me. How can I stop thinking about this? Do you guys think that he felt something for these girls? One of them is a woman older than him with 15 years that he met in a club and the other one is a girl he met on tinder, younger than me with one year, and they talked in this period but he told me that even if they had sex she was just a friend to him. What makes me to think is that he sent me a few days ago a song and I heart "What we have can't be an incident/for us this distance isn't so big" and I remember I saw this quote on that girl's profile so I asked him and he told me that he has the song on the car and probably she heard it there..I don't know guys, what do you think? Ah, by the way, he told her to stop messiging him but I still feel jealous.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.