Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    We could discuss intelligence, physical strength, emotional control, social status and many other aspects were men triumph. But there’s no need for that, let’s keep it simple. Men have penises. If there is an ant on the ground a man can take aim and nail it. Women can't aim their piss. If there was a pissing contest between men and women, men would win. That is all that is needed to prove my point. Case closed. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you are intellectual.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Clearly you are intellectual.
    Indeed. I have a very high IQ, I watch Rick and Morty.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by The Night King)
    We could discuss intelligence, physical strength, emotional control, social status and many other aspects were men triumph. But there’s no need for that, let’s keep it simple. Men have penises. If there is an ant on the ground a man can take aim and nail it. Women can't aim their piss. If there was a pissing contest between men and women, men would win. That is all that is needed to prove my point. Case closed. Thank you.
    A look at any toilet shows that men cannot aim their piss

ReputationRep:
    Women also tend not to watch copious amounts of Richard and Mortimer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Either that or they are aiming for ants.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PQ)
    That is intentional. Men do it to assert dominance over the territory.

ReputationRep:
    Loving the insecurity.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by IIPolaroidII)
    That is their main shortcoming.

ReputationRep:
    Should have put this chit on the misc brah
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    Loving the insecurity.
    Spoken like a true woman. (Or cuck if male?)

ReputationRep:
    The Alpha Male King
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Should have put this chit on the misc brah
    It’s sick it’s piss

ReputationRep:
    Every man a king

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    This made me laugh pretty damn hard because of how accurate it is😂😂😂

I'm not going to lie, I am disgusted, terrified and ultimately disappointed when I go to bake a yule log and I find shreks swamp when I open the cubicle door and im just like "nah yule log can wait" 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by IIPolaroidII)
    Just occured to me...here’s some food for thought. I hear people ask "Why hate on the writers of R&M because they are women?", then they are CLEARLY not a Rick and Morty fan and obviously posses less than stellar IQ. They’re probably even a female, am I right? All you need to do to get your answer is look at Rick and Morty itself.. Rick is MALE and he is the SMARTEST person ON EARTH. You see all kinds of different kinds of ricks from all different kinds of dimensions... but do you EVER see a FEMALE rick? NO. That's right. Because males are SMARTER than females... There can LITERALLY be no female rick. It would literally be a paradox. It's kind of sad that most people can't grasp simple sociocultural concepts when they're right there staring them in the face. For the exact same reasons the female writers of the show are going to do a bad job when they write an episode. Sure, the episode might be enjoyable on the surface but it's going to lack the deep existential meanings about LIFE itself.... and while the average imbecilic fan along with women might enjoy the episode, those with much higher IQ's such as myself will be left wanting. Who do you think drew those cave pictures back when MAN first began HIS journey into true consciousness and intelligence? That's right, the MEN drew those drawings. MEN have been thinking of stories for hundreds of thousands of YEARS. Our BRAINS have EVOLVED over time to be able to wonder and bemuse. Now, if the question was "Why hate on male taking care of a child" or "Why hate on a man making his wife a meal", I can clearly tell you that it's because women are decent at those menial brainless labors because their brains evolved to do these things decently. Now, IF you are FEMALE... I can allow you the PRIVILEGE of watching Rick and Morty with me. We can pause the show every 30 seconds and I can explain to you the intricacies and reveal to you the true genius and depth that is Rick and Morty. Now, I cannot be held responsible if you develop deep seeded feelings due to my true unadulterated genius... Alas, you will come to realize that I am not unlike Rick himself. I warn you though that I must "Friend Zone" you much like many many others have FriendZoned me before, as my heart belongs to Gillian Anderson. "Scully" from the X-files the the perfect epitome of female intelligence and even she could not surpass the wit, charm, reasoning and sheer comprehension of Mulder. Sometimes i feel that if I were any more sapiosexual, I'd be homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Just occured to me...here’s some food for thought. I hear people ask "Why hate on the writers of R&M because they are women?", then they are CLEARLY not a Rick and Morty fan and obviously posses less than stellar IQ. They’re probably even a female, am I right? All you need to do to get your answer is look at Rick and Morty itself.. Rick is MALE and he is the SMARTEST person ON EARTH. You see all kinds of different kinds of ricks from all different kinds of dimensions... but do you EVER see a FEMALE rick? NO. That's right. Because males are SMARTER than females... There can LITERALLY be no female rick. It would literally be a paradox. It's kind of sad that most people can't grasp simple sociocultural concepts when they're right there staring them in the face. For the exact same reasons the female writers of the show are going to do a bad job when they write an episode. Sure, the episode might be enjoyable on the surface but it's going to lack the deep existential meanings about LIFE itself.... and while the average imbecilic fan along with women might enjoy the episode, those with much higher IQ's such as myself will be left wanting. Who do you think drew those cave pictures back when MAN first began HIS journey into true consciousness and intelligence? That's right, the MEN drew those drawings. MEN have been thinking of stories for hundreds of thousands of YEARS. Our BRAINS have EVOLVED over time to be able to wonder and bemuse. Now, if the question was "Why hate on male taking care of a child" or "Why hate on a man making his wife a meal", I can clearly tell you that it's because women are decent at those menial brainless labors because their brains evolved to do these things decently. Now, IF you are FEMALE... I can allow you the PRIVILEGE of watching Rick and Morty with me. We can pause the show every 30 seconds and I can explain to you the intricacies and reveal to you the true genius and depth that is Rick and Morty. Now, I cannot be held responsible if you develop deep seeded feelings due to my true unadulterated genius... Alas, you will come to realize that I am not unlike Rick himself. I warn you though that I must "Friend Zone" you much like many many others have FriendZoned me before, as my heart belongs to Gillian Anderson. "Scully" from the X-files the the perfect epitome of female intelligence and even she could not surpass the wit, charm, reasoning and sheer comprehension of Mulder. Sometimes i feel that if I were any more sapiosexual, I'd be homosexual.
    I wonder how long this took to write.

ReputationRep:
    What comes first? The chicken or the egg?The same can be applied here. Without women, there would be no future.
    Even though I say that, I agree with your statement about men being "naturally" superior to women...in those regards.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Attack helicopter is the superior gender.

If an attack helicopter finds an ant they can shoot at it.

Case closed.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    What comes first? The chicken or the egg?The same can be applied here. Without women, there would be no future.
    Even though I say that, I agree with your statement about men being "naturally" superior to women...in those regards.
    The Chad coçk came first.

No homo

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.