Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ohemaax)
    You know what, i agree with your view. I don't think they are superior though, just that they are physically stronger
    Not sure if srs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Not sure if srs
    ohhh. i am
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    ohhh. i am
    Lettuce be cereal...

Spoiler:
    Show

Pepper your angus

ReputationRep:
    ohhh. i am
    Bish,you must have been born on a highway because that’s where most accidents happen.

ReputationRep:
    good luck winning any argument at the end of each month...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    mASTER gENDER
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Your trolling cracks me up :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The smartest people ahead of the bell curve are men. Einstein, Musk, Edison, lil Pump, Newton, Pascal, Aristotle, etc.
    XD hahhaha

ReputationRep:
    We could discuss intelligence, physical strength, emotional control, social status and many other aspects were men triumph. But there’s no need for that, let’s keep it simple. Men have penises. If there is an ant on the ground a man can take aim and nail it. Women can't aim their piss. If there was a pissing contest between men and women, men would win. That is all that is needed to prove my point. Case closed. Thank you.
    Sad that u come up with the most stupid stuff to try to prove your point. I see desperation and I see a low IQ and I see an individual who needs some help and support in understanding what intellect is. But hey it's okay carry on if this stabilises ur insecurities
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Sabz152)
    Sad that u come up with the most stupid stuff to try to prove your point. I see desperation and I see a low IQ and I see an individual who needs some help and support in understanding what intellect is. But hey it's okay carry on if this stabilises ur insecurities
    And I sea an individual who needs to rid a dicktionary

Why I am superior to you. I am superior to you in many ways. One way is because I watch Rick and Morty, also I watch the Big Bang Theory. I can also understand the many jokes that come from those shows. Like Get shwifty, bazinga, and pickle rick. My favorite of these jokes is pickle rick. Did I mention yet that I have an IQ of 267. OK back to why I like pickle rick. I like it because it means the history of our universe and the meaning of life. Only if you are smart enough to comprehend the joke you will find the meaning of life. Also, I am an admin on my Minecraft server mineplex 😎. Didn't mean to flex on you alls. My penis is also 0.5 inches. 😎😎😎

ReputationRep:
    The trolling is strong on this one :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    So many bruised egos on here. It's actually sad, people. Just embrace the facts, don't try to fight them.

ReputationRep:
    I cry about this every day.

ReputationRep:
    feMALE
    HuMANity
    woMAN/woMEN
    MANkind

ReputationRep:
    We could discuss intelligence, physical strength, emotional control, social status and many other aspects were men triumph. But there’s no need for that, let’s keep it simple. Men have penises. If there is an ant on the ground a man can take aim and nail it. Women can't aim their piss. If there was a pissing contest between men and women, men would win. That is all that is needed to prove my point. Case closed. Thank you.
    What the **** you on about? Pissing contest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabz152)
    I see an individual that may have taken a post a little too seriously

ReputationRep:
    I lloooove this thread
    the comedy is peak!

ReputationRep:
    lol reading through this **** had me on the floor laughing.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Luke5125)
    It piss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke5125)
    Man goes toilet - man asserts dominance- man PISSES

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.