Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can’t tell if this is a joke or not. No one is superior to anyone regardless of gender, race or sexual orientation. Honestly if you’re being serious with this comment then I really think you should re-think what you’re doing with your life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    We could discuss intelligence, physical strength, emotional control, social status and many other aspects were men triumph. But there’s no need for that, let’s keep it simple. Men have penises. If there is an ant on the ground a man can take aim and nail it. Women can't aim their piss. If there was a pissing contest between men and women, men would win. That is all that is needed to prove my point. Case closed. Thank you.
    Could a responsible adult have a word with NK's nurse and ask if she can reduce the dose of his medicine. The current level seems to be having a serious, damaging effect on his brain's intellectual level!

ReputationRep:
    That is intentional. Men do it to assert dominance over the territory.
    actually they do it to mark their territory
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SaDe7)
    actually they do it to mark their territory
    When people say men are dogs, they're not being literal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    When people say men are dogs, they're not being literal...
    they aren't being dogs they are being thoughtful of those who don't know where their territory is

ReputationRep:
    We could discuss intelligence, physical strength, emotional control, social status and many other aspects were men triumph. But there’s no need for that, let’s keep it simple. Men have penises. If there is an ant on the ground a man can take aim and nail it. Women can't aim their piss. If there was a pissing contest between men and women, men would win. That is all that is needed to prove my point. Case closed. Thank you.
    And THAT is how you lost my respect.

HAHA KING YOU TROLL XD

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.