Turn on thread page Beta

How to meet a young girl in a pub watch

ReputationRep:
    I have real confidence and self-esteem issues, get highly anxious/nervous.

I am wanting to meet a young girl in a pub but struggling at the moment.

Even when a young girl comes over to me and asks to sit down with me i panic and end up running off.

There was one girl who asked me to come over and sit down, which i did. I sat down with her and i just started to panic. Did not know what to say, said the wrong things and she ends up leaving. There was one point where she started throwing cards and straws at me and i ended up throwing the straws back at her and saying naughty things to her. She did say goodbye with her hand out and we touched hands to say bye when she was leaving, which was nice.

Even when i say the right things and the young girl is really enjoying what i am saying to her i panic and end up running off and really regretting it.

I get really stressed out by it and just end up getting hammered and end up in strip club.

Any help would be good!

ReputationRep:
    Don't run away - case solved
    Spoiler:
    Show

If girls are coming up to you then surely you overcame the hardest thing of being pulled? lol idk...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc30)
    I get really stressed out by it and just end up getting hammered and end up in strip club.

Any help would be good!
    oiiii, lad.

grab her by the **** and call her yours

lol jk dont do that.

Erm how old are you..? 20s, 30s, 40s...50s?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    oiiii, lad.

grab her by the **** and call her yours

lol jk dont do that.

Erm how old are you..? 20s, 30s, 40s...50s?
    Some young lads do to that but dear god i ain't doing that.

I am 37

ReputationRep:
    Some young lads do to that but dear god i ain't doing that.

I am 37
    why do you want "young girls"? And that scared at 37, maybe see someone about your anxiety...before it gets out of hand as you age. You're turning your corner into your 40s...you dont wanna be senile..

ReputationRep:
    Maybe don’t say “young girls” so much, sounds like you’re a creepy 40 something year old hassling underage kids.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Love 18 year old girls. Want a young girl to chat with, flirt i guess, have a dance maybe sexual fun but really chat and get to know them.

ReputationRep:
    The amount of 'young girls' there made me think we need to ring Stinson Hunter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Maybe don’t say “young girls” so much, sounds like you’re a creepy 40 something year old hassling underage kids.
    I see older men older than me in the pub like for 5 minutes and have pulled and leaving the pub with the young woman/18 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    Love 18 year old girls. Want a young girl to chat with, flirt i guess, have a dance maybe sexual fun but really chat and get to know them.
    cat, whaddaya say x

i see sparks between you two

ReputationRep:
    You're going for girls half your age and coming off as incredibly creepy and undesirable.

I can't begin to fathom why you're single.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you're ugly.
    That prob does not help with me running away with my issues mentioned above.

The young woman/18 year old do not seem to mind/ liker older men

ReputationRep:
    cat, whaddaya say x

i see sparks between you two
    I’m 20 so probably too old for this geezer :rofl2:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    A 37 year old wanting to meet young girls?

Google Dark Justice. They will help you.

ReputationRep:

I'm here to tell the truth. If they like men your age but dont want you then it's you, not your age...

ReputationRep:
    A 37 year old man should not be looking to pull 18 year old girls. That is disgusting and down right pervy. STOP. Can't you search for anyone your own age?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulfolobus)
    A 37 year old wanting to meet young girls?

Google Dark Justice. They will help you.
    (Original post by Drewski)
    You're going for girls half your age and coming off as incredibly creepy and undesirable.

I can't begin to fathom why you're single.
    that's not nice to say

ReputationRep:
    I'm here to tell the truth. If they like men your age but dont want you then it's you, not your age...
    They do want me but still run off. Believe you they do.

ReputationRep:

Im sorry, I shouldnt have said that. If you like legal aged girls then fine.

ReputationRep:
    I do like you

From what you have said the feeling ain't mutual

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.