Turn on thread page Beta

AM I being unreasonable watch

so I live in north west london (NW4) and my friends live in Canary Wharf (E14). We meet up 2-3 times per month and until now I have always met up with them at/near them as there are 3 of them and 1 of me.

I go to uni in central london (SW1/WC2) and so asked if they they'd mind going out in SW1/WC2 for once. They didn't want to and asked me to travel to them.

I like hanging out with them but I'm getting a bit fed up of travelling all the way to them. E14 to SW1 takes 15 mins on the train (maybe +5-10 for WC2). NW4 to E14 takes about 1hr15.

Am I totally unreasonable for being a bit pissed off that they wouldn't even travel to central London to meet me?

Any suggestions on what to do? (obvs talk to them, but how to raise it?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so I live in north west london (NW4) and my friends live in Canary Wharf (E14). We meet up 2-3 times per month and until now I have always met up with them at/near them as there are 3 of them and 1 of me.

I go to uni in central london (SW1/WC2) and so asked if they they'd mind going out in SW1/WC2 for once. They didn't want to and asked me to travel to them.

I like hanging out with them but I'm getting a bit fed up of travelling all the way to them. E14 to SW1 takes 15 mins on the train (maybe +5-10 for WC2). NW4 to E14 takes about 1hr15.

Am I totally unreasonable for being a bit pissed off that they wouldn't even travel to central London to meet me?

Any suggestions on what to do? (obvs talk to them, but how to raise it?)
    Tell them. Don't be a ********, come to me for once ya lazy ****. That's what I would do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.