who would you say is the best airline to fly with?

Watch
Poll: Best airline?
BA (2)
22.22%
ME3 (0)
0%
Singapore (2)
22.22%
Thai (0)
0%
Air New Zealand (0)
0%
Air France (0)
0%
Virgin (1)
11.11%
Cathay Pacific (0)
0%
JAL (0)
0%
Qantas (1)
11.11%
Other (3)
33.33%
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm curious who people would fly with if they could
Be it one of the ME3, BA, Singapore, Delta etc. or maybe a smaller regional one?

Personally I can't fault Singapore/Air New Zealand by far the best service offered on the route! although when I flew emirates they upgraded me to business so cant fault them
username2560671
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Napp)
I'm curious who people would fly with if they could
Be it one of the ME3, BA, Singapore, Delta etc. or maybe a smaller regional one?

Personally I can't fault Singapore/Air New Zealand by far the best service offered on the route! although when I flew emirates they upgraded me to business so cant fault them
Ryanair
icequeenTM
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Emirates by far.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I've recently flown with Delta and BA and I preferred Delta by far. Seats were more comfortable, the screens in front of you were bigger and better quality, the food was nicer, you had the option for Wifi which was actually good.

With BA, seats were slightly uncomfortable, screens were pretty poor and you could see the grid on the screen over the image, food was half-decent and no Wifi at all. However, BA was cheaper which makes sense because it's not as good.
username2560671
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by icequeenTM)
Emirates by far.
Nahh
L116
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I've flown with British Airways, Ryanair and KLM those are the ones i remember. The best out of those are KLM as to be honest british airways has gone downhill in the past. Ryanair is good too.
dylantombides
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Depends what you mean by "best". In terms of pure luxury it's Emirates, Virgin or Qatar Airways. British AIrways used to be very good but it's gone downhill a lot over the last 5-10 years.

"Best" to me is simply about getting from A to B as cheaply as possible. I know Ryanair aren't a luxurious airline but I'll happily take a flight with them to save money even when I know just how unethical they are and what goes on behind the scenes with the company. Their business model is pretty stingy to say the least but if I'm getting a good deal, I don't care!
Pariah
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
the best airline for me is the one with the best options for getting from where i live - Newcastle - to where I travel the most often - the USA - with the least hassle and for a decent price. that means BA. i doubt that it is objectively the best travel experience, but the ME/Asian carriers don't go where I want to go
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads