JAL
    0%
    Qantas
    11.11%
    Other
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious who people would fly with if they could
    Be it one of the ME3, BA, Singapore, Delta etc. or maybe a smaller regional one?

Personally I can't fault Singapore/Air New Zealand by far the best service offered on the route! although when I flew emirates they upgraded me to business so cant fault them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I'm curious who people would fly with if they could
    Be it one of the ME3, BA, Singapore, Delta etc. or maybe a smaller regional one?

Personally I can't fault Singapore/Air New Zealand by far the best service offered on the route! although when I flew emirates they upgraded me to business so cant fault them
    Ryanair

ReputationRep:
    Emirates by far.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've recently flown with Delta and BA and I preferred Delta by far. Seats were more comfortable, the screens in front of you were bigger and better quality, the food was nicer, you had the option for Wifi which was actually good.

With BA, seats were slightly uncomfortable, screens were pretty poor and you could see the grid on the screen over the image, food was half-decent and no Wifi at all. However, BA was cheaper which makes sense because it's not as good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icequeenTM)
    Emirates by far.
    Nahh

ReputationRep:
    I've flown with British Airways, Ryanair and KLM those are the ones i remember. The best out of those are KLM as to be honest british airways has gone downhill in the past. Ryanair is good too.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you mean by "best". In terms of pure luxury it's Emirates, Virgin or Qatar Airways. British AIrways used to be very good but it's gone downhill a lot over the last 5-10 years.

"Best" to me is simply about getting from A to B as cheaply as possible. I know Ryanair aren't a luxurious airline but I'll happily take a flight with them to save money even when I know just how unethical they are and what goes on behind the scenes with the company. Their business model is pretty stingy to say the least but if I'm getting a good deal, I don't care!

ReputationRep:
    the best airline for me is the one with the best options for getting from where i live - Newcastle - to where I travel the most often - the USA - with the least hassle and for a decent price. that means BA. i doubt that it is objectively the best travel experience, but the ME/Asian carriers don't go where I want to go

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.