Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently conducting my primary research for my dissertation study at Nottingham Trent University - the study is based on influencer marketing to mothers within the nursery accessories market (the survey is based on changing bags).

If possible if anyone has or knows anyone who's a mum who's had a baby in the last three years or is currently pregnant, and was / is aged between 20 - 35 at the time of having the baby. Please could you do my survey below - it's mostly multiple choice and only takes 2 minutes to complete.

The survey can be found at: https://hannahfisk.typeform.com/to/Z0CITa

The information provided will be treated in strictest confidence and you will not be individually identified in any presentations of the results. All questionnaires will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act and destroyed at the end of the project.

Thank you so much in advance,

Hannah, NTU.

If you have any queries, or if there is anything else I can do please let me know
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.